I reckon it's missing one of these
zebra.jpg

:p :p :p :p

Hehe :thumbsup:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
:) Hey babey...

Do you know how long I had to peck at stretch to do mine for me?? LoL Its dead good and Im soooo sorry I havnt had time to reply to your text yet Vic Work is well bad busy today.. I will be doing very shortly so watch this space...

You have made me a very happy bunny today babe so god bless ya!!!

S-J x :love:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
S-J said:

Do you know how long I had to peck at stretch to do mine for me?? LoL Its dead good and Im soooo sorry I havnt had time to reply to your text yet Vic Work is well bad busy today.. I will be doing very shortly so watch this space...

Ermmmm squeeeze me but you didnt wait that long miss maddox and speshly not for the first one i did if you remember rightly lol.

Andy

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
retroandy said:
Ermmmm squeeeze me but you didnt wait that long miss maddox and speshly not for the first one i did if you remember rightly lol.

Andy

Errrrrrrm I fink I did...... LoL Ner ner Ner Ner ner... j/k... :p

Babe it was that long ago I cannot remember!"!! PMSL....

And oh yeah before I forget hun.... Woody has said Im not driving this month but you are... J/k no he is going to this month babe.... Just wanted you to know...

Hope your ok today?

Vickles

Jan 21, 2005
Butty's pub :D
S-J said:

Awww sweetie, don't worry about, am used to you not replying now :p he he

Love Ya really chick :love: :love:

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
yo mr retro, can yer hook me up with a teenie weenie bit of webspace so i can whack a new sig up? just wanna change the painting in my sig to a more recent one innit mucka ..... :thumbsup:

nice sig by the way vic :thumbsup:

woody

personally, i think that according to the Bmans strict warning guidelines...

your sig is in breach of subsection 57 paragraph 3 of the sig laws failure to cooperate with sig largeness notification will result in nipple rings inserted through you eyeballs and glowsticks inserted into your rectums - if you have ever wanted to know what a human gloworm looks like i suggest you leave your oversized sig in place :fekked:

found in full here http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10870

i think a certain mr retro is in for a beating of butty when he finds out:thumbsup: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: