The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

italianjunkie

Aug 16, 2004
adelaide-sth oz
right folks wondered if anyone else has had this problem
i won a tune off fleabay which was dirt dirt cheap and worth at least 50 notes
anyway im still waiting for this record 3 weeks later{del to oz}
the seller said he posted it the day after i paid,i just get the feeling the seller actually knows what the record is worth and has'nt bothered to send it at all
what do i do?
p.s i did'nt pay for intl signed for before any1 asks

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
Yep a few times.

Powerline / Level 42 - Journey To ... / Sandstorm (Vinyl) at Discogs won for £1 but refused to send out!!

Pierre's Pfantasy Club Featuring J.R. - Fantasy Girl (Vinyl) at Discogs for $2, would not sell

Rhythm Controll - My House (Vinyl) at Discogs $1.50, would not sell.

If your not willing to risk an auction then dont e-bay them or put a reserve on it.

In regards to yours, ask to see the receipt of sending the item. The post office should always give a receipt for any exchange of money ie the cost of postage.

s

MEGABLAST

Jun 12, 2010
Probably in work
www.discogs.com
Experience has taught me to insist on recorded signed for delivery, it can go both ways he can say hes sent it even if he hasn't, or you could say you have not received it even if you have. Always pay that little bit more especially on valuable tunes, I give the tracking number to the customer so they can see I have posted it. :head:

Richy-G

Jun 17, 2005
raise dispute is only thing you can do really m8 , if he aint bothered bout his feedback/rating he will refund you and life goes on.

happened to me a few times :mad: