Cheap mailers and best couriers

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Alright guys gonna be shifting a load of tunes - anyone recommend the best place to get mailers or does anyone have a load spare?

Also after a cheap courier for 1 or multple boxes - we all know tunes way a ton and Royal Mail are robbing gits these days

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
Try UPS for shipping bulk. They seem to be very cheap for collection and deliver service. I use Collect plus also for anything over 5 records, beats Royal Mail by a mile.

Mailers, ebay, I buy 100 at a time and costs me circa £30 ish as I can recall. I buy the white sleeves with 2x stiffeners.

I am also about to have a big clear out, best of luck with your sales and would not mind knowing what your disposing of.

S

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Cheers guys thats great :)

Simon - do you know roughly how much 100 records weigh?

Not quite sure exactly what and how Im going to be selling.:S

I would have thought most of it you wither will already have if its old skool and the rest will be a bit to new for you!

If you/anyone have a wants list Ill look at it to see if I have out I have to sell or even better swap :)

Just weighing up the options of 1 job lot, lots of batches or individually. Its obviously that you get more selling individually but its a right ballache and some will take forever to sell if at all.

Im going to start with say:

500+ house tracks from say 2000 - 2005

500+ house / trance from 95 - 2000.

I simply just dont play the stuff no more so if Im going to be keeping any vinyl it will be old skool. :love:

Everything is kept in my cellar which I plan to do up in the next 18 month so am probably gonna have to get down to about to about 2000 so will sell 2000 (maybe more) :|

My old skool is all over the show so wouldnt want to quantify :$

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Ta Ste..should be able to roughly work out what 100 tunes wieght from that :)