Chavs and Karma

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
fookin idiots, what the hell did they expect when they randomly slap someone's missus in the face when he's with her? he was hardly likely to have just stood there and let them do it
jerkit.gif

good for him. imbeciles.

its similar to a clip i posted a while ago, some knobjockey starting on people then some ex-boxer decides to dish out a taste of his own medicine to him and ...BANG! sparks him ...Goodnight Vienna :D :thumbsup:

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
fookin idiots, what the hell did they expect when they randomly slap someone's missus in the face when he's with her? he was hardly likely to have just stood there and let them do it
jerkit.gif

good for him. imbeciles.

If any cocky little chav cnut tried slapping Vix like that I would have fucking buried the little fucker.......

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
LOL, steamed right in there, no stopping him :D

Think it'll teach them a lesson though, or do you think later on they'd still be doing the same thing?

:crazy: :cops:

Ford Prefect

Jul 4, 2004
Lmao ,
I like to see a bit of rough justice now and again.
:thumbsup:

I like how their mate carried on filming and didnt bother to help his homies lol

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
If any cocky little chav cnut tried slapping Vix like that I would have fucking buried the little fucker.......

Exactly. Fooking weasels. :mad:

I wouldnt stand there and let someone twat someone I was with, instinct to dive on the bastards :mad: The local psycho beat up my ex once, undeservedly. Just because we walked through a carpark and passed the front of their car and they had to wait for us to pass. He got out of a car and came over and lamped him, knocked him out. Coz of who he was and his reputation some peeps we knew who were nearby just did nothing / left (knobs..) . Not me. Leapt straight on the fooker (til he casually kinda shrugged me off that is, lol) :$
I didnt know who he was at the time anyway til the day after down the pub when I was berating the scarperers , and they said "youre fooking joking, did you see who it was?" . :rolleyes: Wouldnt have changed my mind though even if I did. Red mist / protective instinct isnt it ? :mad:
I may be next-to-useless, especially being a bird, but no way thats gonna stop me trying. :naughty:

I fcuking hate bullies. :mad:
:ba: