Chat up line's

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
I was never one for chat up lines, infact i was 1 of those awkward guy's whose mind went blank when i was talking to the ladys but my brother was a regular Casanova, when he wanted to he could turn it on, but he also did some mad things, he would go to nearly all the clubs when i was djing and he would come out with some crazy lines to the females, the best or worst was "do you like fruit" the girl would say "yes" and he would say "Do you want to suck my cock, it's a peach", i am cringing just writing that but you would not believe the amount of times he scored with stuff like that, :mad: :mad: :mad:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Anyone who takes them seriously is a wally, or wallyette. ;)
The funnier the better I'd say, making you laugh will do most of the battle for them surely :thumbsup:

The one that does, and always will, stick in my mind (not used on me, I might add) was one of mates, he was a daft twat, always joking about, and used to make me snigger every time I heard him pisstakingly unleash it on some new victim:
"I've got a lovely trouser truncheon. Would you like me to punch you in the pants with it" :D
imgres

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
never really had one

I don't think I ever had one good chat up line I think being able to skip in school and play 2 balls and hula hoop and cartwheel got me all the girls I ever needed in the kissing corner.

Now that am older than 6 I still use the same actions to get me anywhere but it does look mad in the bedroom trying to hula..
:$ :$ :$