Celebrities DJ

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

glenn

Feb 3, 2003
blackpool
I once saw that prick Philip Olivier from Brookside Dj'ing at a Bar in Liverpool.

So I bounced up to the decks looking happy, got his attention as if to say

"You are boss - come here and please play this", so he's leant over the door on the right hand side of the DJ booth.

Now if that had been Sasha/Carl Cox/CJ Mackintosh or such ilk I would have gave my request in the hope that my idol will play it.

This fucking robot leans over and waits for me to speak, I don't say anything till he says "whats up lad, what can I play you"

"I calmly respond "Fuck all, and get the fuck off the decks pal you are shite"

I then had a sniff of my vicks, a sip of my JD and Coke and bopped off to some Scouse House Bollocks.

Craig 1, Philip 0

:)

pmsl!!!!...tell it how it is mate!!!!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Boy George :naughty:

I used to goto those Golden gigs at the Academy Manc in the 90s and Boy George was on at one of em and his mixin was shit altho in his defence his tunes were shit hot. That said, he kept cutting off the sound system, lol about 10 times in 5 mins. Cos of putting tunes on to loud or summat. Anyhow peeps started throwing bottles at him, presumably they were out of rotten tomatoes lol Bit thuggish if you ask me but I reckon he was quite an easy target due to his large daft hat:crazy: