cats with bells on

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nightlife20

Jul 18, 2001
that dump called stoke
hahahaha iv just bought my cat a new collor and name tag and the collor's got a bell on it.... shes runnin round the house like somthin gone funny makin this noisey ringin sound lmao :crazy:

me other cats got a big smirk on his face as hes only got a disk on his.

ok ill shut up about me cat now......:stupid:

nightlife20

Jul 18, 2001
that dump called stoke
hahahaha pisser!!!

my male cat sits there meowin loudly untill someone comes to the window, but iv got them daft windows so we end up pushin him off the ledge to let him back in, my female cat doesnt meow very loud since her accident, its like a low meow like someones stranglin her, but when she wants to she makes herself heard!

what u on about stealth!!!! yeah thats y they sound like an heard of elephants runnin up and down the god damn stairs!!!!!!

they r at this moment fightin :( no use tryin to seperate them cause they just carry on, last time i squerted them with a bottle of water, they wouldnt come near me for a week kept runnin every time they saw me!

nightlife20

Jul 18, 2001
that dump called stoke
awwwwwwww

my bf's well mean, i know i shouldnt laugh at it but its well funny.

hes got the cat runnin round after the light off the cd awww cats goin mental chasin it and when me other one comes up to see what hes doin, he snaps at her to get her off "his light" lmao i know i know i shouldnt laugh

*stiffles laugh but its just too much in this state and makes weird noises tryin to hold laughter in*

on to a dif subject, i was watchin animal hospital on sky and someone bought this cat in it had been missin for five days and it had managed to crawl home :( it had been shot in the eye by some twat with a pallet gun :( wanker needs hangin!!!
how could anyone do this to an animal :( my neighbourse cat had a firework tied to its tail on bonfire night it died from the panic it caused even if it had lived it would have lost a leg plus tail :(bastards need hangin!"!!

grrrrrrr (wanders off chunterin about gettin a pallet gun and shootin anyone who even thinks about touchin her pussy's!) <<i meant cats btw!:thumbsup:

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Those morons want thier hands chopping off (foriegn country stylee!). Twisted fucks. I remember this lad who went to my school(9 years ago now) who was a right evil b*stard who was obsessed with evil and 'freddy' elm street films etc.
He used to shush cats to him and then when it got near he'd kick it hard in the head and he too had a gat gun and found it fun to kill birds with it. The c*nt. He thought he was such a hard get - and me being a scrawny little git felt unable to do anything and wasnt really into getting violent, but I must say one day I saw him do it and well and truely twatted him for it.
I know violence is wrong but I just couldnt help myself and it felt soooo good (besides a bloody nose I got in the caffuffle). Never hit anyone else before or since.
I dont even let my cat out around bonfire night if I can help it, cos of these wankers and if it needs to go out I make sure I let it in within fifteen minutes - even if it gets me up at 4 in the morning to go out - cos its 'safer' then.

You would probably get sent down for tackling somebody these days!!. Theres this house I heard about near yorkshire in which an old lady kept getting burgled - she got her son to erect a massive barbwire fence around her property to keep the buggers out once and for all only to be told by the council to take it down or face prosecution "because it will hurt the burglars"!!!!!!!!! Frig me!. Is the world going mad!!!..... Prisoners on day release to rob everybody blind during the day and then be locked up at night - the perfect allyby - "how could I have done it guv, Im Inside". Ludicrous. Its turning into Butlins our prison set up.

On a lighter note, I dont know why we bother with a bell collar on my cat cos its that fat it would never get a bird or owt anywayz!!! :).

see ya.

Sirius.

nightlife20

Jul 18, 2001
that dump called stoke
belive me i wouldnt hold it against u if u twated someone for hurtin ANY animal (apart from spiders cause they creep me out oh an daddy long legs ewwwwww!) if anythin id a) help u tie a massive firework to him b) give him a good kickin whilst hes down or c) stand there clappin and cheerin u on!

i dont like any cruelty to animals!

as for robbin old ladies and stuff that realy gets my back up they should be more like mrs westhead who lived down my street, someone posed as a gas man and didnt have an identification tag or owt, so she twatted him across the head with her walkin stick :D turned out tho he was a gas man and he had mislayed his badge lmao!

sadly she died tho :( miss her alot :(

ur right it is like a fair day for prisoners :(

oh well its good ol' briton for u tho :crazy:

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Right with you there on the spiders, I know Im supposed to be a man but they just freak me out scuttling/creeping around or even just sitting there for that matter. Those daddy long legs are buggers as well, fluttering around bombarding you. I got this stack of old retro out mi racks last week and this eff off spider scuttled out of the sleeve - I almost passed out with the shock of almost touching it :D. Took me at least a day to re reach into my racks again. I dont know how Id go in if I had to move to Australia or somewhere............

Right, lets find all these cruel gits and we will set the old skool posse on them and wop thier asses so hard they set up an animal sanctury out of thier life savings!!!!.

I bet that gas guy never fogets his ID again. hehehe. I bet shes having it large in gods house by the sound of it :)...........

This country is getting so 'PC' its getting to the point where you cant say boo to a goose. As for the rest of things - dont get me started - all these great pioneers of science and technolgy in 1800's England would absolutely freak out - especially the guy who invented the train etc!!! :).

See ya. Sirius.

nightlife20

Jul 18, 2001
that dump called stoke
my cats r the worst for spiders, i think they r trainin to be sheep dogs or somthin, c ause as soon as they see a spider they sort of shephard it towards me and then they will sit and munch on it :O
not nice when ur eatin ur tea at the time like :(

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
My old cat I had before used to munch on spiders!!!. ewwww!.Crringe-tastic... It would flick it up with its mouth and gobble away. yak. even dead spiders freak me out!! - you know, the ones which go all brown and mangley. Thats enough now :), Im freaking myself out too much thinking about it all.

Catch ya laterz,
Sirius.

nightlife20

Jul 18, 2001
that dump called stoke
arghhhh shhhhhhh!!!!

btw if u look down by ur airvent under the carpet i bet u a tenner theres loads of em dead underneath ugghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

phhhht thank god for cats and there munch fetish of spiders

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BBBBLLLLEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS................ iccle purdy cats !!!!!

My cat's collars have got bells on & I hardly ever hear them now I've got used to the noise around the house..... except for this morning when Stella decided she wanted to sit next to my pillow & scratch behind her ears (niiiiiice).

I still can't get mad wih her tho !! :love: :luv:

Dont talk to me about cats !!!

The other day I got woken up at 6am to my cat Loly bringing a mouse into my bedroom, was not impressed and then to top it off I woke up at 9am to find shed decided to throw it back up on my bed . :crazy: :crazy: Then went into my living room to see the other half of the mouse lying there with its tail sitting next to him !!

Then this morning decided to get up early to have a good start to my day (didnt have much choice in the matter as my cat Tiger stuck his arse in my face !!), when I was confronted by a HUGE, DEAD, HALF EATEN pigeon. Theres was feathers everywhere and bits of pigeon meat. Luuuurrrvvveeelly !! :fekked: :crazy: Have you ever tried to brush pigeon feathers up ??? They just stick to everything !! So I had a very pleasant start to my morning !!

Just wondering what I'll be going home to today !!

Sweet xx

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
sweet sensation said:
Dont talk to me about cats !!!

Then this morning decided to get up early to have a good start to my day (didnt have much choice in the matter as my cat Tiger stuck his arse in my face !!), when I was confronted by a HUGE, DEAD, HALF EATEN pigeon. Theres was feathers everywhere and bits of pigeon meat. Luuuurrrvvveeelly !! :fekked: :crazy: Have you ever tried to brush pigeon feathers up ??? They just stick to everything !! So I had a very pleasant start to my morning !!

Sweet xx

Know that 2 Sweet, I came home to summat similar took me an hour to clear it up n keep finding feathers 4 weeks!!!:( :(

The last time twas a rabbit n he started with head eewwwwww!! Managed 2 wrestle it off him n he was not a happy pussy tattle!!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
I was going to reply to Sweet's post las trnight saying how cute & gorgeous & wonderful my cats arew & how I never wake up to strange or hald dead packages in my house & I'm so glad I didn't cos.............

This morning my Valentine's pressie from the cats was that one of them had puked in the dining room !!! ............. niiiiiiiiiiiiice !!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :naughty: