cats back................orrrr jeeeeerrrrrrr!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

cat

well have you missed me.......? *tumbleweed rolls across osa! lol*

i just have a few things to say.............

*cat coughs, shuffles papers on desk and puts her glasses up her nose in a trevor mcdonnald stylee'*

1. HHHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO clare from wrexham!!!!!!!!! lovely to hear you (even if its virtual at the min!! lol) have often thought of the services massiv over the years and wondered whistfully where they were now,........yaaaaada yaaaaada yaaaaada u know how it goes they are just memories that will stay forever!!!! (requiring therapy!!!!!! lol)

2. hello to all newbies i aint welcomed coz i have been missing for a couple of weeks..........you WILL get to know me i assure you!!!!!

3. GOOD TIMES on saturday was a summat that wasnt happening for me this time........................HOWEVER..................... as the technical difficulties that go on in my mind are temporarily over i am now going tobe there in full effect and.............AT FULL VOLUME!!!!!!!!!! lol

well thats me just about done *deep breath* tis like therapy this isnt it!!!!???? lol *cat stands from the circle of feelings at thursdays group session , and firmly grasps the talking stick* lol"hello my names cat and i'm a weirdo!!!!!, but i am here as i desperatley seek like minded persons to mingle with!!!!!"lol

anyway the only thing left for me to say is its gonna mad bad and definately weird this weekend kiddies, please remember to ALL bring you permission slips signed by your mums!!!! lol

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Clare Wrexham!

Jan 14, 2002
manchester
Hello Cat you crazy pussy!!:wave:

Where have you been hiding all this time?
I know what you mean about therapy.... but still unforgetable memories.

Am training to be a counsellor should you or any of the Goodtimes posse require assistance please let me know!!!:crazy:

Q - Who where the dancers in the early days on top of the pops???

Am going to goodtimes on sat so we will have to catch up!!

Clare
xxxxx
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Clare Wrexham! said:
Am training to be a counsellor should you or any of the Goodtimes posse require assistance please let me know!!!:crazy:

Q - Who where the dancers in the early days on top of the pops???

You're gonna regret the offer of therapy with this lot...Ben forget abolut Clare dancing you'd better get a surgery set up in the club ....she'll be sold out !! ;)

TOTP - you could have chosen from Legs & Co, Pans People, THe Brian Rodgers connection or as "old bird" Cat said - Hot Gossip!!!