Carl Cox - The Eclipse

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

SCR101.5

Apr 19, 2003
Cheers :thumbsup:

Just had a quick scan through it, some top tunes there :D

Any idea which event at the The Eclipse it was recorded or which number tape it was?

I wouldn't mind dling this, but already have tape 4, has 2 copies of mentasm & Charly & plays loads of stuff like Indo Tribe-Owl, 2 Unlimited etc...
Is it that one?

the-ibiza-raver

Jun 28, 2006
Nice one, ive got a few Carl Cox Eclipse sets so i'll see if I can Id it once ive given it a listen!!! ;)

ive had a listen and its early so 2 or 3 , ive got carl cox 1 at the eclipse new age with man paris but its on tape full and complete , but looking for a better copy , so i will convert and stick up , and if anybodys got a better copy would love it
cheers daz

Last edited:

SCR101.5

Apr 19, 2003
It turns out that I already have this and is labelled as 'tape 2 side B' on my hd, but this lasts 57mins whereas mine is 2 sides of approx 45 mins each.

SCR101.5

Apr 19, 2003
I will do, but I probably grabbed it from somebody off here, so please thank them (whoever it is & I have no idea who).

Benny-Digital

Apr 20, 2006
Pink makes the boys wink....
ive had a listen and its early so 2 or 3 , ive got carl cox 1 at the eclipse new age with man paris but its on tape full and complete , but looking for a better copy , so i will convert and stick up , and if anybodys got a better copy would love it
cheers daz

How doooo.. If any1 could throw any old Carl Cox tapes my way i would be over the moon.. I thankyou,Ben.