Cant believe my luck

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Fusion

gone to my local record shop where i buy all my oldskool
asked the dude behind the counter if he had any oldskool come in lately and he said no so walked out the shop as i walked out the shop some dude tapped me on the shoulder and said he was about to ask the geezer who owns the shop if he wanted to buy all his old tunes so he asked me if i wanted any.
he rattled off a few tunes that were in there and the 1st 3 tunes he named were all gems Neuromancer-Pennywise,Roberta Flack-Uh Uh Ooh Ooh Look Out & Mista E-Dont Believe The Hype so i asked him how much he wanted for the whole lot and he wanted £100 so i took a gamble and bought them got them home just curious as to what is in there and there was 130 12"'s and half of them are so rare i couldnt believe it.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:mad: :mad: :mad:

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
I only have dreams of that happening. You lucky get. That just doesnt happen, does it???.

I dont know why, but it reminds me of a time when some woman about 50 was sellin a whole stack of hiphop tunes in a record shop - apparently her son had gone on a working holiday to Australia for 6 months and she was spring cleaning the house and decided that all these records were getting in the way!!!!. What a nightmare for the lad when he got home.

I think a 'Brookside Patio' would be acceptable for anyone who would dare sell off my finely honed collection whilst I was away!!!!:)................just imagine it - all your tunes gone. AAARRRGGHHHH.

Sirius.

well done m8.

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Good call Fusion m8 & you're right things like that nevere happen to me.......

I'm just waiting for the day that I'm coming out of a record shop & Kelly Jones taps me on the shoulder to ask me where I've been all his life !! *sigh*

:love: :luv: :love: :luv: :p