can i get high legally?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
you certainly can some real good shit about atm :)
m1 mmcat google is ya friend

mephedrone...Ive had it. it burns like fek if ya snort it. and even after u come down...you cannot sleep for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages - kinda like from speed. Its not trippy-just very chatty really. like a well strong coffee...i didn't have loads-maybe if i'd have had more i'd have been more fecked. you can buy it from dr herman's...ta daaahhhhh

teagy

Jun 8, 2009
stoke

teagy

Jun 8, 2009
stoke
yeah was good program :thumbsup:

bit scary when the doctor said he doesnt know what the long term effects are and could be cancerous:| , your better off taking illegal drugs as got 20 years medical experience.;)

cancer doubt it :) its 2 tweaks away from mdma so similar long term probs
i guess it heavy on the old ticker that for sure
miaow i will let ya know :)

teagy

Jun 8, 2009
stoke
yeah was good program :thumbsup:

bit scary when the doctor said he doesnt know what the long term effects are and could be cancerous:| , your better off taking illegal drugs as got 20 years medical experience.;)

cancer doubt it :) its 2 tweaks away from mdma so similar long term probs
i guess its heavy on the old ticker thats for sure
miaow i will let ya know :)

250mg oral for a real gud mdma like hit
100mg nasal booster a gud hour after
Erowid Experience Vaults: 4-Methylmethcathinone (also Mephedrone, 2-Methylamino-1-p-tolylpropan-1-one) Main Index
go easy with it

I've been going on that site for years-and have already read that article...(i feel slightly patronised btw-i know that probably wasn't ur intention tho)...thing is-i never take out digital scales with me to measure out...and sometimes take different amounts of drugs depending on the mood/situation/how much alcohol ive taken...plus-part of getting off ur head is not taking the recommended dose, it's not paracetamol. saying this-im not stupid and wouldn't woof the whole bag in one...:) If i'd have never taken the drug-i'd listen to the reports on erowid...as they're quite good...

teagy

Jun 8, 2009
stoke
I've been going on that site for years-and have already read that article...(i feel slightly patronised btw-i know that probably wasn't ur intention tho)...thing is-i never take out digital scales with me to measure out...and sometimes take different amounts of drugs depending on the mood/situation/how much alcohol ive taken...plus-part of getting off ur head is not taking the recommended dose, it's not paracetamol. saying this-im not stupid and wouldn't woof the whole bag in one...:) If i'd have never taken the drug-i'd listen to the reports on erowid...as they're quite good...

sorry m8 not my intention wish id not mention nowt now but you could have
been a total newb with no xp that would be worrying
but fuck that enjoy :wave:

shazza

VIP Silver Member
Nov 30, 2007
bootle liverpool
they sell allsorts...we used to get our mushies from there...my mate gets her mmcat (mephedrone) from there too-they sell it in the one inleeds, don't see why it should be any diffs?????

not that i want any....Ill tell my younger, more mentally stable friends tho ;)
ta Loz :D