Can anyone else not stop drinkin??

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
Im sposed to be takin it easy on the beer now after christmas and all that, but ive had a drink almost every night since :| Wine last night and now im drinkin the mulled wine we have left, im gonna be hammered soon :fekked:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Just use upcoming Twelth night as your excuse... Xmas goodies have to be gotten rid of..... how were you to know they meant decorations and not the consumable goodies like mulled wine ;) :thumbsup: :mad:

fionafox

Dec 30, 2006
Yup me too. Sozzled NY Day, red wie last night and red wie toight, white wie tomorrow ight and then its the weeked.....lol

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
tell me about it, i called round to my mums after work and had a southern comfort and coke, got home and poured a brandy and coke (now on my 3rd) and cant seem to walk past the missus wine glass without pinching a quick sip. later we will prob have a cup of coffee, trouble is it will have a shot of baileys in it. as for beer i got stacks at x-mas given to me from companys i buy stuff off, and i have still got 13 n 1/2 crates still to wade through, which wont get touched until the spirits have dried up (maybee except for the whiskey) :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

houston i have a problem

fionafox

Dec 30, 2006
just use the excuse that you need to drink to get you through Jan...lol

My taekondo class was cacelled so I thought what the hell, Celeb BB, Red wine ad Brie and crackers...lol although the Brie was vile so have it to pooches, ad ow too tipsy to go ad get aymore.

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
Yup me too. Sozzled NY Day, red wie last night and red wie toight, white wie tomorrow ight and then its the weeked.....lol

tell me about it, i called round to my mums after work and had a southern comfort and coke, got home and poured a brandy and coke (now on my 3rd) and cant seem to walk past the missus wine glass without pinching a quick sip. later we will prob have a cup of coffee, trouble is it will have a shot of baileys in it. as for beer i got stacks at x-mas given to me from companys i buy stuff off, and i have still got 13 n 1/2 crates still to wade through, which wont get touched until the spirits have dried up (maybee except for the whiskey) :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

houston i have a problem

Haha i know, i already have the vodka lined up for friday night :crazy:

its all ok as long as i dont start gettin cravings again for a vodka and orange at 9 am lol :condom: ( i am not an alchofrolic, that was a one off :naughty: )

fionafox

Dec 30, 2006
no me no allllllllcaholllllllicccccccccc eitherrrrrrrrrrr i jusssssshhhhhhht like a sssdrink........ LOL i just cat help it, too many leftovers from Xmas:D

fionafox

Dec 30, 2006
too late for my wastelie, mind you my hips have expaded too so i still have a waist - sort of

yes lou lou o N key uless i hammer it.... hoest check out the lack of N:D :D :D

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Rarely drink in the week. Well, occasional Brandy nightcap escpecially in winter but generally dont really bother much ~ Work's bad enough at the best of times never mind with a killer hangover , lol.

May just have a spot of midweek indulgence next week though, some nice irresistable TGI's cocktails , slurp :icecream: mmm Singapore Sling :icecream:

fionafox

Dec 30, 2006
Rarely drink in the week. Well, occasional Brandy nightcap escpecially in winter but generally dont really bother much ~ Work's bad enough at the best of times never mind with a killer hangover , lol.

May just have a spot of midweek indulgence next week though, some nice irresistable TGI's cocktails , slurp :icecream: mmm Singapore Sling :icecream:
me neither just got left over wie