Camz is back

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Camz76

Apr 16, 2006
Oldham,GTR Manchester
Camz is back.....just thought id point out ive been using another forum recently,but ive decided to come back here coz of some knobhead leaching all my rare stuff from baz's site and then throwing it up on china's without my permission....it took a lot of hard work for me to rip all that to my H-D,& im not impressed....Big shout tho to the following..and all those that adhere by the rules and respect other peoples wishes:

Bridey
Decky28
Duke
Missprim
Michie
Bazfalty
China-Rising
Foo
Branners78
Selwyn
Shelleys1990-1992
Ironman (mc)
Damo B
Brady
Swoof
Jungledon
Cohagan
Oldskooladdict
Barmyarmy
Bunkerheadz
Crew

Love & Respect to you lot..sorry if i forgot anyone,you know who u are :thumbsup:

Last edited:

BUNKERHEADZ

Nov 12, 2003
ZAANSTAD, HOLLAND
www.youtube.com
Camz is back.....just thought id point out ive been using another forum recently,but ive decided to come back here coz of some knobhead leaching all my rare stuff from baz's site and then throwing it up on china's without my permission....it took a lot of hard work for me to rip all that to my H-D,& im not impressed....Big shout tho to the following..and all those that adhere by the rules and respect other peoples wishes:

Bridey
Decky28
Missprim
Michie
Bazfalty
China-Rising
Foo
Branners78
Selwyn
Shelleys1990-1992
Ironman (mc)
Damo B
Brady
Swoof
Jungledon
Cohagan
Oldskooladdict
Barmyarmy
Bunkerheadz crew

Love & Respect to you lot..sorry if i forgot anyone,you know who u are :thumbsup:

Crew - its just one fat lad named Eric ;) :thumbsup:

wb nonetheless :wave: