buttys 1st driving lesson

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

bigtruck

Jun 20, 2002
salford
www.c2sportsclub.co.uk
i thought u said u were waitin till ya moved b4 u start ya lessons ;)

1Funny-Car-In-Wall-Picture-FunFry_com.jpg

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Worse thing i ever did was learn to drive :(

Id urge any1 who didnt have to and can manage without a car not to learn in the first place :thumbsup:

Its so very expensive...and getting worse by the day......the government will make sure before long that only people who have lots of money to burn will be the ones driving around :(

You always end up the one driving everyone around :( which is ok at first but its gets on top after the novelty has worn off :$

Wish i could manage without a car...but unfortunately once you have one and get used to it then ull need a car for the rest of ur life cus u depend on one :naughty:

Dont do it Butty :D

woody

Northern Star said:

Id urge any1 who didnt have to and can manage without a car not to learn in the first place :thumbsup:

Its so very expensive...and getting worse by the day......the government will make sure before long that only people who have lots of money to burn will be the ones driving around :(

You always end up the one driving everyone around :( which is ok at first but its gets on top after the novelty has worn off :$

Wish i could manage without a car...but unfortunately once you have one and get used to it then ull need a car for the rest of ur life cus u depend on one :naughty:

butty will never learn to drive coz he loves beer too much! but if/when you do, its your turn to drive for the next 18 years at least, and u have to ferry me tez quey n recca everywhere we wish :thumbsup:

Vickles

Jan 21, 2005
Butty's pub :D
woody said:
butty will never learn to drive coz he loves beer too much! but if/when you do, its your turn to drive for the next 18 years at least, and u have to ferry me tez quey n recca everywhere we wish :thumbsup:

lol and me and Claireb :p

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Northern Star said:

Tis true about the expense! My radiator busted at the weekend and it caused my engine to overheat! The AA came out and towed me home. On monday I noticed a hole at the front of my car where the towbar went. It will probably cost a few hundred to repair it properly. I managed to get the car into into a radiator replacing garage on monday and got a bill for £170 and expected that to be it.

I now find out that the head gasket's gone through the engine overheating and i've just been quoted an estimate of £480 (excluding vat) which will obviously go up as they find other things wrong with it + £45 to get it to the garage. :(

So i'm going to have to put my record buying on hold for a couple of weeks now :(