Busy Board Mayhem!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Ive not been on here as much the last fortnight or so with moving but I have noticed on me return that the board seems to be getting ALOT busier and loadsa new members which is a damn good thing and as we all know, Good is never bad!!!!

Big shout to sir butty and his modagio crew for keeping this place as heavenly and crazy as it is.

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
aye as my gran once said to me 'butty - a busy board is better than a unbusy board'

hat off 2 every 1 whos taking part and making the place what it is if yas keep it up then i can buy that privvy jet that ive had me eye on a while now :D

pacman said:
Ive not been on here as much the last fortnight or so with moving but I have noticed on me return that the board seems to be getting ALOT busier and loadsa new members which is a damn good thing and as we all know, Good is never bad!!!!

Big shout to sir butty and his modagio crew for keeping this place as heavenly and crazy as it is.

Hi Paccers Darlin'!

I'm hoping to be back on the board now more too - it's about time! Hope your move went well.....

.....missed you!

Luv Cookie xx

PS Butty - can I have a lift in your jet (anywhere) when you get it?