Bus rage!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
This story is friggin crazy:

BBC NEWS | World | Americas | Bus murder suspect says 'kill me'

"Mr Li had severed the victim's head with a large knife and then carried it up and down the bus, brandishing it to passengers and taunting police. He was also observed "cutting body parts from the victim and eating those body parts", she said. A plastic bag later found in his pocket by police contained his victim's ear, nose and part of his mouth."

If this had happened in Scotland, do you think the judge would have just banned him from going to the bus station?

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Ah right i can see it now, this 'work' thing that you go to everyday is really fucking hard. No wonder you need to hog all the visits from the sleep fairy eh.

When i grow up i want a job just like yours:love:

Ah right i can see it now, this 'work' thing that you go to everyday is really fucking hard. No wonder you need to hog all the visits from the sleep fairy eh.

When i grow up i want a job just like yours:love:

LOL miss you :D :love:

Can just see Jonno singing to himself when going home tonight...

"Will it be chips or jacket spuds? Will it be salad or frozen peas?
Will it be mushrooms?
Fried onion rings?"

All: You'll have to wait and see ! :D

lastnightadj

Jun 16, 2002
Bournemouth/Amsterdam
This story is friggin crazy:

BBC NEWS | World | Americas | Bus murder suspect says 'kill me'

"Mr Li had severed the victim's head with a large knife and then carried it up and down the bus, brandishing it to passengers and taunting police. He was also observed "cutting body parts from the victim and eating those body parts", she said. A plastic bag later found in his pocket by police contained his victim's ear, nose and part of his mouth."

You know what it's like when you eat Chinese, you always want a bit more as a snack later on

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
:eek: :| :confused:

Oh my god that's horrific! Psychiatric tests :confused: I'd say the guys most definately a fookin loon! How scary would it have been to be on the bus when it happend!

"Meanwhile, Reuters reports, the Greyhound bus company has been scrambling to remove all traces of an advertising campaign which used the slogan: "There's a reason you've never heard of bus rage." "

Oh dear :$

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
if you had been a passenger on that bus in the middle of nowhere you would have been absolutley terrifed not knowing if he was going to turn on you next. personally id rather have jumped off the bus and taken my chances outside!

anyway not exactly bus rage but about 3 years ago i was on the 256 from stretford to old trafford and a man decided to committ suicide and jumped in front of my bus and he hit the windscreen right in front of me, id only just stood up and walked to the front of the bus. it was the most goddam awful thing ive ever seen and the driver was so distressed, my boss even told me not to come in i was that shocked. i bought a car after that, im not getting the bus ever again.