Buckie O'Hare

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ocean7931

Feb 15, 2005
www.mixcloud.com
Hi Folks
Well we are out of the world cup and I personally would like to thank BUCKIE O'HARE the Man Utd whizz kid with massive front teeth. Why he had to get involved in Portos dive involving Rooney we will never know. Unfortunately for the BBC viewing public Roonie did not smash the twats teeth clean out and then break his leg in 4 places making it worth a sending off. Never mind he's been involved in questionable behaviour regarding women not long before he trips up again. :thumbsup:

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
I felt alot of hate towards him tonight :mad:

He will recieve a frosty welcome from the english & i would imagine the Man U fans to :mad:

I Still see his smug grin when he stuck that last pen in the net :mad:

Is it me or is he the most irritating person ever :mad:

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
I was really angry when ronaldo got that goal in:mad: I am am Man U fan too and to see his goal take us ENGLAND out of the world cup...words could not describe it.

im going to wait outside of the training grounds at carrington and kick him in the nads for tonight:crazy:

on the other hand........he was having to play for another team > his home team > he was only doing what he was told to do and thats to get portugal through.

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
He was sent off for stamping on the Portugese players nuts. He deserved sending off - unlike Beckham against Argentina in '98 :naughty:

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
Judderz said:
Yeah I know he was sent off for the stamping, but as soon as the ref blew his whistle, in comes Goofiano wanting the ref to send him off, which is why Rooney pushed him.

But did you see the wink that Goofiano gave as he walked to the touchline, as though he achieved what he set out to do?

He wont last 5 minutes back in England :thumbsup:

Especially when Rooney gets his hands on him :thumbsup:

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
yeah i bet there will be a few cross words in the changing rooms at old trafford (gawd its a shame i dont still work there!!!:mad: ) id love to be a fly on the wall for that conversation LMFAO:p
me thinks sir alex will be banging a few heads together!

and no i dont mean cos itll be in the mens changing rooms > ive seen it and its nowt special and theres not a single player i fancy anymore on that team, lol:D

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Judderz said:
Yeah I know he was sent off for the stamping, but as soon as the ref blew his whistle, in comes Goofiano wanting the ref to send him off, which is why Rooney pushed him.

But did you see the wink that Goofiano gave as he walked to the touchline, as though he achieved what he set out to do?

The way I see it, England players can be just as bad at times and if you dish it out yourself, then you can't complain when it comes right back at you. Few things annoy me more than seeing players gesturing to the ref to make bookings and players getting involved in situations that the ref should deal with.

Portugal are a bunch of playactors, but you've got to blame FIFA for letting them get away with it, same as they do with most of the latin teams. They were supposed to be cracking down on it, but they haven't:|

JORDAN

Registered Member
Apr 10, 2006
for the now
ive always hated the little sht
and tbh hes not that good of a player
he's highly over rated:mad:

wnktr i wonder what rooneys gunna say to him
in when he sees him at man u