Bubbles Anthemia

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Michie

VIP Silver Member
Jul 5, 2007
Stoke
Had a really good night with Nick and co. The venue was ace, just a one room with loads of comfy seats (i didnt use them though, but they looked nice :)) Didnt really know what to expect to be honest as Leek's not the most lively of places but we really enjoyed it.There were loads of people who's faces i knew from dont know where and also Bill saw people that he knew from Golden and Leftbank. The vibe was cool, no attitudes, no knobheads, just people there for the love of the music and to have a good dance.
I loved the old skool lasers and the tele's on the wall reminded me of the TV's that were behind the bar at Shelleys! The only little moan i have was about the queue for the bar as there were only 2 staff on but i think that will be sorted for the next and also there is only one cubicle for the ladies.
All in all it was ace and we both came away saying what a good night we'd had, its about time that something different was put on around Stoke/ Staffs and Anthemia looks like it will be doing that for sometime to come, Good luck all the other nights, we will defo be attending them all.:D
Can DJ Debs have a bit longer on the decks next time! She rocked it!!! xx