BT - Extended Movement EP (Sasha Remix Of Fibonacci Sequence)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

waxHead

Feb 15, 2006
Hi peeps,

I'm after the following which contains the rare mix of BT's Fibonacci Sequence as featured on Sasha Global Underground Ibiza cd.

BT - Extended Movement (EP)

If anyones got it let me know:king:

While I don't have one for sale/trade, I do know there were a bunch available 2-3 months ago for ~$20 USD on GEMM. Don't pay much more than that unless you're determined to have it immediately.

bert4243

Jun 14, 2006
Manchester
While I don't have one for sale/trade, I do know there were a bunch available 2-3 months ago for ~$20 USD on GEMM. Don't pay much more than that unless you're determined to have it immediately.

Cheers mate, it's not the vinyl release that's currently listed on GEMM which is cat number HEDST 3 or HEDST003 on OGS. Even though is states "As Featured On Sashas Global Underground" it's not the version that has the old skool riff going through it. As far as i know it was only released on that Extended Movement cd.

bert4243

Jun 14, 2006
Manchester
Got this now peeps so don't need anymore, one popped up on Ebay in America and i won for £26. Must say that remix of Fibonacci Sequence is the f@*king bomb!phones:

bert4243

Jun 14, 2006
Manchester

Check your PM's and you will see! Anyone else wants to know just ask.phones:

P.S Originally thought it was a remix by Sasha cos it's only ever been heard on his Ibiza Global Underground Cd but it's not a Sasha remix, just a rare unreleased mix. Apparently was only given out to college campuses prior to the release of Movement in Still Life. See link BT - Extended Movement (EP) (CD, EP, Promo) at Discogs:king:

Check your PM's and you will see! Anyone else wants to know just ask.phones:

P.S Originally thought it was a remix by Sasha cos it's only ever been heard on his Ibiza Global Underground Cd but it's not a Sasha remix, just a rare unreleased mix. Apparently was only given out to college campuses prior to the release of Movement in Still Life. See link BT - Extended Movement (EP) (CD, EP, Promo) at Discogs:king:

lol still not heard this mix as I can't get to megauploads :(

BUT if it's the same mix that's on this

BT - Movement In Still Life (4xLP + Box) at Discogs

(limited 4 disc box set which is different to this BT - Movement In Still Life (2xLP) at Discogs)

I think it's the same mix as this

BT - Fibonacci Sequence (12") at Discogs

Which also appeared on this

Sasha - Global Underground 013: Ibiza (2xCD, Ltd) at Discogs

:D

I had the 4 slab set of Movement but got shot once I got the 12" of Sequence as I only bought the box set for that tune :)

bert4243

Jun 14, 2006
Manchester
lol still not heard this mix as I can't get to megauploads :(

BUT if it's the same mix that's on this

BT - Movement In Still Life (4xLP + Box) at Discogs

(limited 4 disc box set which is different to this BT - Movement In Still Life (2xLP) at Discogs)

I think it's the same mix as this

BT - Fibonacci Sequence (12") at Discogs

Which also appeared on this

Sasha - Global Underground 013: Ibiza (2xCD, Ltd) at Discogs

:D

I had the 4 slab set of Movement but got shot once I got the 12" of Sequence as I only bought the box set for that tune :)

It's def none of the above you mentioned mate, i've got them all. Even though some of the releases state 'as featured on Sasha's Global Underground' they are not the same mix. Got your PM, will send via mediafire keep a look out in your box.:king:

It's def none of the above you mentioned mate, i've got them all. Even though some of the releases state 'as featured on Sasha's Global Underground' they are not the same mix. Got your PM, will send via mediafire keep a look out in your box.:king:

Cheers - gorrit :D

Listening to it now I'm bloody sure it's the same mix on the 12" I've got... it's a single sided white... I loves it I does :D

bert4243

Jun 14, 2006
Manchester
Cheers - gorrit :D

Listening to it now I'm bloody sure it's the same mix on the 12" I've got... it's a single sided white... I loves it I does :D

Check your PM's again sent you some more info!phones:

There's also a Paulo Mojo Remix too which is on Totally Trousered label. Not a patch on the original and unreleased mix though IMO.:king:

DRP71

Nov 9, 2007
Try this

Have you had a look at this, think it's the right one, haven't heard that GU mix in ages, got that rave sound your after in it and it is fookin slammin'.
Also the Hybrid rmx of 2 bad mice if out of this world. Cheap 2

bert4243

Jun 14, 2006
Manchester
Have you had a look at this, think it's the right one, haven't heard that GU mix in ages, got that rave sound your after in it and it is fookin slammin'.
Also the Hybrid rmx of 2 bad mice if out of this world. Cheap 2

I have this vinyl also and can confirm it's not that release either mate. The un-released promo version is 9 mins 50 in length too compared to the original which is 9 mins 30. I'm surprised a lot of peeps on here aren't familiar with this rare mix that was featured on Sasha's GU Ibiza album.:fekked:

Check your PM i've sent you a private msg which elaborates on this topic.:king: