Britain's Favourite Comedian

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

flange

Aug 20, 2001
Huddersfield
NFW

Me & Ang just sat through 2 hours of this proggy 2 night on channel five. Basically it was just counting down the top 25 British comedian's of all time.

Now all ya usual suspects came out pretty damn quick. I said to Ange - "F*ck me, Steve Coogan gotta be in the top 5"

No - he did not appear anywhere - WTF!!!!

Is it me, or is Steve Coogan not one of the funniest comedian's in past years???? - Alan Partridge - what more can I say? (we don't even have to mention Gareth Cheesmond.)

Even Peter Kay came in 7th - youd have thought he had have been higher.

I'm not a fan of Tommy Cooper, but you'd have thought he'd been in the running (Russ Abbot was), not a mention!

Channel 5 (IMHO) got this completly wrong!!!!

princesswarrior

Feb 21, 2002
I thought Riskylady would of had you watching most haunted babes ;) . I did start to watch this but turned it over with in 5 mins. I wonder what people they ask to vote for such programs. People who deserve to win or come in the top 5 or 10 are no were to been seen :(

Pw xxx

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
It was shit, I thought Billy would have been no1, missed a bit of it through having a shower and stuff but saw most, didnt see bernard manning or chubby brown, peter kay should have been well higher.

I was really pissed that they never gave a winner cause thats why I watched it, if I knew it was going to be a money making scam for dickheads text in and waist your money shit i mean who really does ? I simply wouldnt have watched it