Britains Biggest Sponger

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
Did anyone watch this last night ....

I must admit i wanted to slap the stupid bloke with a big wet fish......:mad: :mad: :mad:

The bone idle so and so lives with his wife and mistress and 17 kids
[ all which are paid for by us tax payers].....

I got very annoyed as im up at 5AM every morning working my little butt off to give my evie a good life , and i have to leave her everyday which breaks my heart , while him and his brood sit at home and reap the benefit system for every penny ...

[the kids even have a miniture railway in the fooking garden to chill out as well as a pool and a mini park : wtf :mad: which was all paid for by us workers...

IS IT ME OR IS THIS JUST FOOKING WRONG........

gazjones24

Jul 23, 2007
swinton
Did anyone watch this last night ....

I must admit i wanted to slap the stupid bloke with a big wet fish......:mad: :mad: :mad:

The bone idle so and so lives with his wife and mistress and 17 kids
[ all which are paid for by us tax payers].....

I got very annoyed as im up at 5AM every morning working my little butt off to give my evie a good life , and i have to leave her everyday which breaks my heart , while him and his brood sit at home and reap the benefit system for every penny ...

[the kids even have a miniture railway in the fooking garden to chill out as well as a pool and a mini park : wtf :mad: which was all paid for by us workers...

IS IT ME OR IS THIS JUST FOOKING WRONG........

your right is it so wrong, people like that should be forced to work or not get any money at all

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
the worst of it is he is a "minger" :hurl:

i just cant comprehend people like that ....

he just wont work because he cant be arsed , thats the point . he could get a job but that will cause him t loose a benefit :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

it just makes my blood boil it does ..

i got that stressed i made a spliff , and that annoyed me as i havent had one for 10 months :mad:

Duke

the worst of it is he is a "minger" :hurl:

i just cant comprehend people like that ....

he just wont work because he cant be arsed , thats the point . he could get a job but that will cause him t loose a benefit :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

it just makes my blood boil it does ..

i got that stressed i made a spliff , and that annoyed me as i havent had one for 10 months :mad:
the job they got him made him about an xtra £140.00 aweek but he coud'nt be arsed

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
Aye, saw it an wasnt happy, fkin leech thats all they are, nice car, big fk off caravan for holidays and a 4x4 to pull it with.

His mentality toward work was discusting, personally id love to smash his fkin jaw across his face.

he did have a hangle bar tash which was a redeeming feature :D

Bert

LEGAL__EYEZ

VIP Silver Member
Jul 12, 2005
Warrington
If he was my neighbour he'd be getting beats daily the scrubbing shitbag :mad:
Ive seen it before and can't explain how pissed off it made me. How are these people allowed to get away with it???

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
I saw it. What a knob!!!

Thing which made me laugh, was that he kept trying to turn it onto Anne, and failed miserably. Those kids are just gonna be exactly the same as he is. Fucking horrible scrubbers.

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
agh , its not children fault though is it , as look at the "role-models" they have ..

And whats with the stupid fecking girls [ not woman as theye are young enough to be my daughters :$ ] he must be great in bed thats all i can say , to have to girls on the go............

RiskyLady

Apr 20, 2004
Dancin the night away
That guy and his sponging tarts make my blood boil. Earning more than the average worker does and they do naff all the lazy sponging feckers. Thay had all the mod cons and more scrounging bastards.

maff f

Jan 20, 2007
what a tw*t that bloke was,,,,he would of been smoking less ,drinking less so he would of been well up on the old coin every week....he just didn't want to work why should he when this shite country and all us tax payers pay him not to!!!!!!:mad: :mad: stop the lot of his benefits,,,he would get off his arse a bit sharpish..:naughty: :naughty: