Bristol (help!)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
I'm off to Bristol on the 27th Sep for a night out :D But nooooobody can put me and my friend up.
Our 'Plan B' (The youth hostel) is fully booked.
Online searching is doing my head in and there doesn't seem to be anything cheap......
Does anyone have any cheap yet decent hotel recommendations for Bristol? City centre is what we are after!

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
you'll be glad you missed out on that youth hostel, i stayed there on the way to newquay recently and it was proper mingin. The beds, bedsheets, blankets, pillows etc fuckin stank. the only good thing was they had a bar in the basement where beer was at student prices. Apart from that though it was filthy. :S

Jen.in.NC

Dec 20, 2007
Arizona
I'm off to Bristol on the 27th Sep for a night out :D But nooooobody can put me and my friend up.
Our 'Plan B' (The youth hostel) is fully booked.
Online searching is doing my head in and there doesn't seem to be anything cheap......
Does anyone have any cheap yet decent hotel recommendations for Bristol? City centre is what we are after!

i got an online rate(79 GBP) at novotel bristol centre.
it was booked via lastminutedotcom....same room is currently 71GBP.

i loved it..it was clean, the staff was nice and it's within 5-7 minutes walking distance from almost everything in the city.