The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
how ace was this :cool::cool::cool::cool:

loved the insight into what went on behind the scenes :king:

thought the guy that played c3po was a right cnut lol :$ funny tho how they played jokes on him at dinner times leaving him screwed in the suit haha

shame he did not get them all together , harrison ford has obviously forgot what made him what he is today :condom:

mark hamil is elusive as the scarlet pimpernel :ghost:

the ones that did turn up = :king:

still got all my star wars stuff in the loft including the boba fett figure :cool:

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
hes a fucking legend :cool:

you have described anthony daniels just like tracy did only more smuttier

haha :D

Funny as fuck that last night :D

Justin Lee Collins cracking onto Carrie Fisher :rofl:

Anthony Daniels was such a camp po-faced anally-retentive luvvie :naughty:

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
He was well up his own arse wasnt he? Glad to see darth vadar show up :starwars: :thumbsup: Justin was well funny with his innuendo's!! i wonder what they did with all that cash they collected! The ewok guy was well cool as well even though he did keep looking at justins willy!

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
hahaha, saw this before! Thought exactly the same about the guy who played c3po. What a total pompus, arrogant, gimp prick! lol. Thought JLC was ace, as per! For those of you that haven't seen it, gerrit watched! :thumbsup:

x

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Yeah I watched this too, under sufference at first I might add but ended up really enjoying it. I personally am not a fan of Star Wars, quite the opposite in fact but you didn't have to be to enjoy this. As it's sucha huge phenomenom, whether you like it or not, you hear all the stopries and the hype about it so getting some goss from the inside was ace :thumbsup: Yeah I thought exactly the same about the C3P0 guy, it was obvious he was going to be a t*at from the start as 'his people' had said not to ambush him. Thought the guy that plyed the other little robot was cool though, just doing in shopping n Morrisons getting on with every day life, though I had imagined he would have had a bit more cash to throw around.

Chris_R

VIP Silver Member
May 6, 2008
Halifax
cheers for that cano watched it last night

Justn lee collins what a ledgend

yeh that guy who played c3p0 what a TW*T

loved it when he said are u sure its not ''RETURN OF THE JAPS EYE'' quality