Brandy Sauce

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
I always think this stuff is like old mans jiz, so i stay away. I go for brandy cream or something like that. Tezzy does an ace liquer/liqeur/liqueur (how the fuck do you spell that?) one, that melts really nicley on a hot pud.

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Amelie said:
I always think this stuff is like old mans jiz,

OMG! :| lolol thats well and truly put me off it forever, lolol!!

I love a hot mince pie with brandy cream or just normal ice cream, cor now thats nice, altho i hate cold mince pies! :S

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
I'm not keen on xmas pudding cos it leaves a funny lining on my roof of my mouth so i've never tried brandy sauce :|

would rather tip a tin of cream on mine

I can't stand cream, i'll be having a mince pie after my xmas dinner :thumbsup: probably more than one like ;)

jayne x

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Every year we get a Black Forest Gateux.:rolleyes:
It's one of them real 'working class trying to be posh' cakes.
Whenever someone was coming for tea my mum would be like 'you better get a Black Forest Gateux in luv'....'and a carton of cream', lol:D

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Mesh said:
Every year we get a Black Forest Gateux.:rolleyes:
It's one of them real 'working class trying to be posh' cakes.
Whenever someone was coming for tea my mum would be like 'you better get a Black Forest Gateux in luv'....'and a carton of cream', lol:D

Lol whilst trying to defrost it quick in front of the leccy fire no doudt if its like my mums.

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Didn't know it was brandy sauce, I just thought it was "white sauce" well, thats what I've known it as..

Love it, especially if you cut the christmas pud three ways firrst *before* pouring the white sauce over it, it soaks in nicely :mad:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Mesh said:
hahahahaha:thumbsup:
Then washed down with a glass or two of Piersporter or Liebfraumilch:cool:

Anyone for a babysham or Blue nun top up- come on its Christmas:) And those ace nibbles, sorta mini twiglets, cheese shite etc in compartmentalised (lol is that a word) trays. Ahhh Christmas at home with the folks. A bit of hair pulling and catty scrapping with my sister and it will be like the good old days.

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Love it!!!!! Brandy sauce, whiskey sauce, rum sauce...any sauce really im a real saucy devil :p

love xmas pud too if theres no sauce then cream or custard will do just fine ;) im not a bad eater...ill polish off most things put in front of me :$

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
You love it really Amelie. :thumbsup:

Ps.....I didnt know Jonno was that old :S hahahaha j/k.

:wave:

Sirius

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Amelie said:
:) And those ace nibbles, sorta mini twiglets, cheese shite etc in compartmentalised (lol is that a word) trays.

LOL..I think they're called Cheeselets:$
Then finish the day off with a turkey butty and a glass of snowball:thumbsup:

Followed by the boxing day buffet of sausage rolls, chicken legs, Jacobs crackers and cheese.... and sausage, pickle and cheese on a stick, stuck into a cabbage/lettuce wrapped in tinfoil:D