Brand new heavies - Back to love GP mix

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

stu w

Aug 1, 2003
Brisbane
Hi all,

Just a question re Brand New Heavies - Back to love. I've got a promo copy of the GP mixes - the GP Club mix & the GP Dub mix on the reverse....I can't see this in discogs anywhere ( only the fully released GP club mix ).

I'm curious as to whether the dub mix promo copy is hard to come by or just not listed & easy to get? I've no intention to sell etc....so I'm not wanting a value on the record, just am curious whether me stumbling across it in some record store in Sydney is lucky or not?

Cheers,

Stu.

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
never heard...

stu w said:
Hi all,

Just a question re Brand New Heavies - Back to love. I've got a promo copy of the GP mixes - the GP Club mix & the GP Dub mix on the reverse....I can't see this in discogs anywhere ( only the fully released GP club mix ).

I'm curious as to whether the dub mix promo copy is hard to come by or just not listed & easy to get? I've no intention to sell etc....so I'm not wanting a value on the record, just am curious whether me stumbling across it in some record store in Sydney is lucky or not?

Cheers,

Stu.

of the dub mix before your post. The club mix is one of the greatest productions of all-time though ;)