Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

sy69

Jan 17, 2004
Not Here
Bought myself a remote control car.
Its a 1/5th scale buggy.
32 inches long,weighs just under 10 kg.Will do between 40 and 45 mph.Got a unsilenced race pipe on it so sounds:cool:
Baja (A.MPG) - DivShare

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

sy69

Jan 17, 2004
Not Here
:D Good fun aren't they?! I've got one but haven't had time to use it for a bit - a Team Associated RC10 truck. Must dig it out of the garage and get it started again...

Yeah so glad i got a off road car,takes such a beating,its all standard apart from the headlights and exhaust.Already thinking of getting a ss version :eyebrow:

bacupboy

Jan 5, 2008
Bacup
here is my car, sorry bout the quality of the pics but camera is not working...

its one of the smallest petrol cars you can get its a 1:18 scale 4wd off road buggy, uprated suspesion front and back and a two speed gear box, and it does nearly 45 miles an hour!!!! and the best thing is when it breaks, there is no part that costs more than a 5 er!!!!!

Attachments

• New Image.JPG
    New Image.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 99
  • my picture-0002.jpg
    my picture-0002.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 87
  • my picture-0003.jpg
    my picture-0003.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 95

Benny-Digital

Apr 20, 2006
Pink makes the boys wink....

its one of the smallest petrol cars you can get its a 1:18 scale 4wd off road buggy, uprated suspesion front and back and a two speed gear box, and it does nearly 45 miles an hour!!!! and the best thing is when it breaks, there is no part that costs more than a 5 er!!!!!

Yo yo :D What make is that geeze? Wanna have a ganda at some prices :p

sy69

Jan 17, 2004
Not Here

Looks like a nitro powered car to me :confused:

sy69

Jan 17, 2004
Not Here
Cheers Aldridge..good of you to say, but im a proper amateur compared to the pros...i do love the classic tamiyas mind, and im loving that petty one sy its a beast. Nice selection there too benny. Ed

Get some pics upped,will be looking for a custom shell for mine soon.:thumbsup: