Bowlers uplifting classics wanted

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

StuHarmer

Nov 7, 2006
Hi everyone i'm after as many Bowlers uplifting classics as i can get my hands on. My mate Phil (Dtox) has tons of them but most i can't remember or don't know the names of. If anyone can post a list on here of top classics and indicate which ones you have available for sale then please do. Stuff like Dudearella - Top Of The World (I have this one), or Hardplayers - Joy Of Music (i don't have this one!!). Oh and another one i defo want is Sarasota. Please don't anyone else hijack my thread and go the person and buy the choons off them, i've set this thread up for ME! lol. Cheers.

DJFANTAZIA

Nov 21, 2001
Warrington
Remembering some bowlers tapes i used to have, heres a few tunes off them:

:p Amen - Passion [ Records North West Buy Original Classic House & Old Skool Vinyl ]

:thumbsup: DJ Fubar - Somebody Scream [ Records North West Buy Original Classic House & Old Skool Vinyl ]

:p Pianoman - Cast A Spell [ Records North West Buy Original Classic House & Old Skool Vinyl ]

:thumbsup: Ultimate Seduction - Together Forever [ Records North West Buy Original Classic House & Old Skool Vinyl ]

:p Yolk - Music For The People - [ Records North West Buy Original Classic House & Old Skool Vinyl ]

:thumbsup: The Crowdpleasers - Hold Me [ Records North West Buy Original Classic House & Old Skool Vinyl ]

Check the audio clips to see if you recognise any of them from nights out there. These were deffo on the 95/96 xmas bash @ bowlers, i used to have the tape. :turn:

Also theres a Sarasota here (though its not gettin hot):

Sarasota - Come On Now [ Records North West Buy Original Classic House & Old Skool Vinyl ]

If u r after getting hot bud, check the sticky at the top level of this forum, Mike Stewart has done a limited repress of 50 of these vinyl! :p

Dave :thumbsup: