bowlers reunion dj set FREE CD.!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Hi Everyone....hope you had a top weekend.

just wanted to let you know that the waiting is finally over....my leg is getting better, (should be off the crutches next month - fingers crossed)....and as promised, i've re-done my set from the reunion part 1.....

It's ready for download NOW.! on my myspace page, (as usual for FREE.!!!)...just click the link below, to goto my myspace page.

once there you can listen to lots of cd's.....to download them:----

look under the player on my myspace page, there is a link that takes you to my "dj sets" folder.......then find the cd you want........right click on the title, and select "save target as"...

or left click on the title (which directs you to a small player, where you can listen to it).......at the bottom left of the page there is a download button.

some ppl have told me that they had to register with "esnips" to dowload the cd.........if thats the case it takes less than 2 mins.

try that and if your still having trouble let me know.

Rave Safe.!

Mike.phones: phones: phones:

Davey

Apr 29, 2006
north west
yeah mike ..been talking to an old mate of yours (Jay Ellis) who wants this bowlers reunion mix you did but can't seem to download it. I've tried to do it for him can't seem to do it..can listen to it yeah but want to put on a cd for him. any help appreciated
ta Davey
:thumbsup: