Bloody tights......

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
Omg .. now i understand most folk on here dont wear em like.. iv'e only just invested myself for the first time ever (coz ya used to get called sweaty pesh at school if ya had em!!:condom: ) anyway i got some reasonably smart'ish ones as its fkin freezin and there cheaper than buying new boots for work lol..

Any road ........ i keep gettin electric shocks up me friggin legs:fekked: wtf!!?

Is it me or are they proper static on everyone?? :he she:

Omg .. now i understand most folk on here dont wear em like.. iv'e only just invested myself for the first time ever (coz ya used to get called sweaty pesh at school if ya had em!!:condom: ) anyway i got some reasonably smart'ish ones as its fkin freezin and there cheaper than buying new boots for work lol..

Any road ........ i keep gettin electric shocks up me friggin legs:fekked: wtf!!?

Same here... :S You could hold 10 balloons against my legs

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Same here... :S You could hold 10 balloons against my legs
pmsl :rofl:

had visions of robin hood stylee outfit on you then shooms, or should that be robbin gypo? ;)

im not a great fan of tights, theyre not exactly very saucy are they? :| wear them sometimes though, the thicker black ones with a skirt n boots.

Last edited:

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
I'll try em out tonight babes:D
Under strict test conditions of course, controlled environment and that;)

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
I'll try em out tonight babes:D
Under strict test conditions of course, controlled environment and that;)

cant tell if its the tights youre interested in wearing or because of the risk of electric shocks dangerously close to your bits you old perv :D Hide them Jo, dont let him indulge in his sick warped fantasies :D

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
im not a great fan of tights, theyre not exactly very saucy are they? :| wear them sometimes though, the thicker black ones with a skirt n boots.

Yeah these are the thick ones not them even pezz'er nylon ones that last about 3 seconds before there ladder'd to death:ghost:

There proper uncomfy tho tights in general.. :naughty:

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
im not really a tights wearing gal - but i make an exception for thicker ones (black) to wear with boots but thats only cos they look good with a mini n knee high boots :D

I prefer stockings - make me feel less uncomfortable and a darn sight more feminine than passion killer tights. lol :rofl:

but i know what you mean about laddering the buggers (and it makes no diff how thick they are either) - ive got long nails and im always putting chavvy holes n ladders in my stockings!

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
im not really a tights wearing gal - but i make an exception for thicker ones (black) to wear with boots but thats only cos they look good with a mini n knee high boots :D

I prefer stockings - make me feel less uncomfortable and a darn sight more feminine than passion killer tights. lol :rofl:

agree :thumbsup: but hardly practical for a little skirt and going round the supermarket in winter or summat , lol :D