The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
hunt_blanche5.gif
I am theeeeee biggest Blanche fan..hark her famous quotes:

Ken: "Don't turn off the tv on my account"
Blanche: "Don't worry it's only Jeremy Kyle, I've more or less been living that show this year"
Blanche: "Going to a play with a homosexual? he'll be using moisturiser next!"
Blanche: *after Michelle has decked Steve* Who needs the theatre?
Blanche: Face it Ken. You are no Barbra Taylor Bradford.
Ken: On balance Blanche that's the nicest thing u have ever said to me.

Blanche: "So even the moths didn't show an interest?"

Then one to Blanche but completely in her style....

Ken (drunk) to Blanche.....
"shouldn't you be knitting under a guillotine, or something...."

Blanche: "You're going to have to start taking pleasure in the misfortune of others, Kenneth, or you're going to have a long and unhappy old age".

Emily: "I wish I was 3 again"
Blanche: "Oh yes - Rickets, TB, rationing, those were the days

Deirdre: Did you say yes to more tea?
Tracy: Sorry, what?
Blanche: She said, "did you say yes to more Steve?" Oops, my mistake

Tracy: Gran, if it goes to court I'm worried that the judge will give the Croppers custody of Amy.

Blanche: What? He's a loony and she's a man. What judge in his right mind would give a baby to them couple of freaks.

Blanche is throwing Danny and Frankie out of her house without notice.
Frankie Baldwin: You can't do that. It's illegal!
Blanche Hunt: Then sue me! (Slams her front door shut.Frankie looks through the letter box)
Frankie: You cannot kick us out of our house you looney!
Danny Baldwin: Get up Frankie. She won't hear you - she's as deaf as a post!
Blanche: I heard that!

Emily, Blanche and Norris are discussing Frankie and Danny Baldwins recent engagement.
Emily: Well, you know what they say. Third time lucky.
Blanche: They'll be lucky if they make it to the end of the reception.
Norris: Do jewellers do refunds?

Skirt no bigger than a belt, too much eyeliner, and roots as dark as her soul!" about Liz McDonald

'' That turkey is as dry enough to choke a camel'' to Deirdre about Christmas Dinner in 2000.

Norris takes issue that Audrey and Fred are interlopers in the book club.

Norris: (to Audrey): “What’s your excuse?”

Blanche: “She’s Mel’s groupie. And Fred Elliott’s her groupie.”

Blanche: (to Ken) “I don’t know why you bother to come if all you can do is moan. Why don’t you go home and write one of your columns about dog muck?”

Blanche: (to Gandalf): “I hope you’ll be treating us to some Hard Grinding this evening.”

Blanche - the sort of stuff you need to know in France is 'where is the nearest CLEAN toilet?'...........

There was a great scene a few weeks ago when Ken said to Blanche "you're uncharacteristically quiet" and Blanche replied "I'm experimenting at keeping my nose out. But I'm finding it a tad dull!".

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
hehe I love Corrie me :$

Peter got Blanche a goodun last night...

They were re-enacting Simon's part in the school nativity at home cos Peter had missed it through being a pissed up radge...

Deidre: "Simon you start off in the hall & we can use the living room door as the door to the inn... Ken, you can be Joseph"
Ken: "OK Deidre, and you can be Mary"
Blanche: "I'm not sure what you're going to do Peter, I don't remember a part in the nativity for a pissed up radge" (or words to that effect).
Peter: "What will you be Blanche? The donkey?"
:rofl: