Blackpool

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Debsdoesdallas

Mar 28, 2004
somewhere out there
Well to all of yous who missed Blackpool.... what a night! :fekked: Even though we never actually made it to a club the hotel soon proved that a club was not needed!!! Hopefully another night will be arranged there so you can all come and appreciate just how good it was... :D

arronjay

May 10, 2004
Nice one where you all from? I was at timeless last fri 1st time went down with jay weardon. It was like living my days at life (bowlers ) again 92+ sweet.

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
arronjay said:
Nice one where you all from? I was at timeless last fri 1st time went down with jay weardon. It was like living my days at life (bowlers ) again 92+ sweet.
we've got peeps on ere from all over the world m8!! There's a gud few from the north espesh manchester!! I'm from leeds tho!

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Hmm dont think ill be coming to HD, got exams n whatnot till july now :( But hey, summer is on its way n ill have 3 months off 2 do what the hell i want, including make the trip to blackpool wiv u all hopefully :)

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
glad u all had a mint time, will deffo ome to the next one if some of the O.T.H crew are comin.

Cant believe im missing another one especially vertigo and ste, DEFINATLY guna try and make the next 1 so see u all there :thumbsup: