Blackburns penalty spot for sale.....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

alexbennett

Aug 11, 2005
Kidderminster
www.mixcloud.com
God there are some sad bastards about ... £18.000 for a bit o shitty turf what the fuk are they gonna do with it .. feed it.? cut it with a pair of scissors? show it off to friends at dinner partys? what happens when it dies and becomes a clump of dried earth with straw on top? Answers as to how you preserve a piece of old turf please!

grrr give me the money...:mad:

alexbennett

Aug 11, 2005
Kidderminster
www.mixcloud.com
God there are some sad bastards about ... £18.000 for a bit o shitty turf what the fuk are they gonna do with it .. feed it.? cut it with a pair of scissors? show it off to friends at dinner partys? what happens when it dies and becomes a clump of dried earth with straw on top? Answers as to how you preserve a piece of old turf please!

grrr give me the money...:mad:

now a million pounds must be a freekin wind up

jason67

Apr 12, 2010
Planina pod golico, Slovenia
It really makes me angry when supporters of other teams have a go at manu, it really does. Lets face it, they are the best fans in the world, they love their club. Why wouldn't they pay a lot of money for the spot where they won the Prem?

Just check out some of these pics from their home coming....It really is a sight to behold, one team that manages to keep a loyal fan base, amazing scenes. Must have been incredible to be there, incredible scenes.

And The Crowd Goes Wild

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
that cant't be right :| haha Bod i thought of you straight away. and fpmsl Jason i thought you were serious for a second :D