Bizarre Inc vs. Blue pearl (playing with knives)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

king coe

Aug 8, 2002
somewhere in an area near you
sorry to dig this one up again, so theres 2 whites hey? are they both the same ? and are they the same as the release 2x12? also can someone give me the scribing on the run off of the white label thats the best one?

hahaha what a frikin mess

cheers:thumbsup: phones:

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005

king coe said:
sorry to dig this one up again, so theres 2 whites hey? are they both the same ? and are they the same as the release 2x12? also can someone give me the scribing on the run off of the white label thats the best one?

hahaha what a frikin mess

cheers:thumbsup: phones:

As you said fella, theres two white labels of it, and the one with no scribing is the orig, but ive had both (and still got the 'booty' which was released about a day after the orig white lol!), and tbh i played them both nxt to each other and could hardly hear the difference in quality (but maybe some other peeps will have a different opinion?) Anyway, for ref, i'll dig up the cat no. of the booty one when im home. :thumbsup:

brown29

Jan 21, 2004
Leeds
Blue Pearl vs Bizzare Inc

Danny said:
this is one of those tunes that if i didnt have it i'd happily pay well over the odds for it ..... when you play this out, you get a reaction like no other, simply coz the vocals are so damn perfect over it ..... if i payed £50-£100 for it i'd say ive easily had my moneys worth, hehe (if you look at it from that point of view that is)

dont like to play the same tunes out regularly, but this is the one record that will always be in the box ..... never get bored of it :thumbsup: everyone should own one :D

Yeah, played this at love leeds and got a massive reaction ,also got a spare copy of the The original (one sided) white = NO CAT' NO if anyone’s interested.

Check out the tune below,

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=44BDA2620F0BF1E0

Caine

Francis

Mar 13, 2002
Huddersfield
Just thought I'd upload a sample of the Music Factory Version.

Don't think it's the same as the White Label.

Attachments

• Blue Pearl vs Bizzare Inc (Mastermix Sample).mp3
    556.2 KB · Views: 53

rainbow sky

Nov 25, 2005
Skies Over Leeds
Biskit said:
The dodgy white = MARS 1 (avoid like the plague) the sound goes iffy towards the end
Dam it!!! thats the one iv got (one sided white label) and the sound drops off a bit then comes back, drops off again, then comes back in again :mad:
mines got a huge skip at the begining so i never play it anymore
it's trashed :eek:

kells&tots

Jun 11, 2004
Leeds
brown29 said:
Yeah, played this at love leeds and got a massive reaction ,also got a spare copy of the The original (one sided) white = NO CAT' NO if anyone’s interested.

Check out the tune below,

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=44BDA2620F0BF1E0

Caine

wouldnt pay more than a fiver for it, not my bag at all boggledot!!

killed the joy tent when u dropped it too..

hahahahah only kidding went down massive but its gonna do isnt it when it samples playing with knifes, so u may as well jus play that!!

brown29

Jan 21, 2004
Leeds
Different tune

Francis said:
Just thought I'd upload a sample of the Music Factory Version.

Don't think it's the same as the White Label.

Yeah, that’s the official release and is different to the white.

Steve luigi told me the story behind it but I have forgotten what he said (was ages ago).

Caine

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Hey Phil, is that you dude?

Hows Peter and Paul these days? I saw Paul in the Snatch and Gristle a few weeks back, dont think he recognised me though. If its not you bud, then you wont have a bloody clue what Im talking about :rofl:

Cheerio

Sirius.

Last edited: