Birmingham House & Trance Mixtapes from back in the day...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jivemaster

Jul 19, 2006
Hey guys,

I have been searching for DJ mixtapes of 2 Birmingham DJs - Scott Bond & Andy Cleeton. I have 3 mixtapes in total from Bakers which was the name of the club that hosted the Republica nights from around 93-99 (I think) and am searching to see if there were any other mixtapes produced. I am after these repective DJs having played at local events like C.R.E.A.M. (I know a mixtape exists for Scott Bond here) , Wobble, Miss Moneypennies etc so anything from 93 onwards really as the earliest mixtape that I have of both Scott Bond and Andy Cleeton is 1996.

I am also lead to believe that they did record a fair amount of the Republica events back then. If anybody can help me in possibly obtaining some oldskool DJ Mixtapes of these 2 DJs, I will be extremely grateful and willing to buy them off you as I am attempting to compile a discography for both of these guys and any additions to the 3 mixtapes that I already have will certainly help.

Been searching especially for Scott Bond C.R.E.A.M. , Wobble, SLAG, or other Bakers mixtapes for many, many years most notably around 94-97. I know that they exist and even found a facebook group with dead links and the person who uploaded them now doesn't have any of the mixes due to a hd crash or something like that :(

Mix's from back in the day . | Facebook

Thanks for taking the time to read.