Biology 89 mp3

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
jonblack said:
Does anyone have a better quality version than the 20mb one that is knocking around ? Also, any idea of the Dj ? Thanks . J

LMFAO !!!

confession time.... :$

I named that rip Biology 89 - it was a rm file I got from from gaaawd knows where about 4 years ago... it didnt have a proper name as far as I recall & deffo no DJ... I named it Biology 89 coz it sounded about right for the tunes....

/edit the rm file i converted to mp3 hence the low b/rate & file size... I would dearly love a high vbr copy of this.... chooooons :D

HairyACIDHelmet

Nov 7, 2003
Essex
Shooms said:
LMFAO !!!

I named that rip Biology 89 - it was a rm file I got from from gaaawd knows where about 4 years ago... it didnt have a proper name as far as I recall & deffo no DJ... I named it Biology 89 coz it sounded about right for the tunes....

Quality :eek: :cops: :thumbsup:

Noel

May 12, 2003
Wolverhampton
It was a retro mix originally called DJ eXtreme 89Mix from some website or other.

Always wondered who renamed it!!!

BTW Will be on slsk til 9pm if you want another crack at that set shooms :thumbsup:

jonblack

Aug 21, 2003
Birmingham
Shooms said:
LMFAO !!!

/edit the rm file i converted to mp3 hence the low b/rate & file size... I would dearly love a high vbr copy of this.... chooooons :D

you're going straight to hell for that one !!! ;)