Biographys

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Ive decided that I would like to read some biographys :D but I dont know who to start with :confused: I know you read about people you are interested in but Im not sure if they all have books out?

Much to my embarrasment I have only read 2 and they were Kylies and Robbies lol :$ In my defense the Kylie one was a pressie (think it was more for the ex than for me really :rolleyes: )

Can anyone recommend any good ones? :thumbsup:

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
This was a pressy from my Granny, when I was not so secretly having a crush on him :$ (hes still fit) David Beckham, its a really good read, not what you expect at all :thumbsup:

Read Jordans, too, whist on holiday it was on the hotel complex book shelf, also a good read.

I think the ones you expect to be shit are actually quite good :D

More into books tbh, Ive started to read Deception Point by Dan Brown...Read the Da Vinci code (loads better than the film) and was hooked, couldnt put it down, then got Angels & Demons and read that in record time of 4 days...So on to this un now...:thumbsup:

This is also a mint read (love reading bout stuff like this) Amazon.co.uk: Profession of Violence: Rise and Fall of the Kray Twins: Books: John Pearson
:thumbsup:

This was a pressy from my Granny, when I was not so secretly having a crush on him :$ (hes still fit) David Beckham, its a really good read, not what you expect at all :thumbsup:

Read Jordans, too, whist on holiday it was on the hotel complex book shelf, also a good read.

I think the ones you expect to be shit are actually quite good :D

More into books tbh, Ive started to read Deception Point by Dan Brown...Read the Da Vinci code (loads better than the film) and was hooked, couldnt put it down, then got Angels & Demons and read that in record time of 4 days...So on to this un now...:thumbsup:

This is also a mint read (love reading bout stuff like this) Amazon.co.uk: Profession of Violence: Rise and Fall of the Kray Twins: Books: John Pearson
:thumbsup:

Not sure about Beckham and Jordan but that Krays one looks interesting :thumbsup:

But you read about Beckham, Jordan, Jade, Posh and co every day and those programs on living :mad:

:rolleyes: I buy heat for the tv, but theres nothing wrong in reading a bit of trash :D besides you read it too and what was it you were reading on the exercise bike in the gym the other day? hmmmmm I think it was called 'Celebs' wasnt it :moonie: and even funnier you recommended it to me and said its all about bikinis!!! :rofl:

:rolleyes: I buy heat for the tv, but theres nothing wrong in reading a bit of trash :D besides you read it too and what was it you were reading on the exercise bike in the gym the other day? hmmmmm I think it was called 'Celebs' wasnt it :moonie: and even funnier you recommended it to me and said its all about bikinis!!! :rofl:

Gayers the pair of you...

This is the only 'celebrity' periodical I'd consider reading

Attachments

• heatcover2td3.jpg
    heatcover2td3.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 143

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Janet Street Porter's autobiog is very good. I have only read the first one which is her childhood. She has recently released the second- which i would guess is all about her adult life, career and shit (wonder if she mentions shagging Normski!).

I recommended it to you for its shallowness with a ;) and a :rolleyes:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
I love sleb trash reading material (i usually read them all in he supermarket then never buy them though)! I even like watching it on the google box- E! is an ace channel. I even probs go on Perezhiton.com more than here now, which i never thought would happen. This freak was on the other week ranting on about wanting to shit in Avril Levs gob lol.

Inchigh

Mar 23, 2007
Republic of Mancunia
Ive decided that I would like to read some biographys :D but I dont know who to start with :confused: I know you read about people you are interested in but Im not sure if they all have books out?

Much to my embarrasment I have only read 2 and they were Kylies and Robbies lol :$ In my defense the Kylie one was a pressie (think it was more for the ex than for me really :rolleyes: )

Can anyone recommend any good ones? :thumbsup:

why dont you read a few book reviews. but i can understand you asking on here first;)