Best 2 grand I've ever spent

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

dodgymix

More than two I think...
Mine better fucking turn up that's all i'm saying... I'm not fucking made of money...
:naughty:

I've forgotten my password so couldn't complete (can't check my email till I get home to get the confirmation sent) ,

I hope no sly git who's reading this thread jumps in and gets the last copy...I'll be gutted as its well cheappp!!!!

Dan_123

Jul 17, 2007
is this a joke am i missing something? 2000 quid?

i must say ive only heard this once or twice. Each to their own and all that but setting aside the fact that its a rare record......its not that great a tune is it!

Dan_123

Jul 17, 2007
ha no not at all! i was genuinely interested to know why it was so rare! Is it just v limited? im not the biggest fan of this style so its hard for me to comment. Is it worth 2k?

dodgymix

too late fella, someone beat me to it as well, ah well I'm gonna have to trade by Enzo in to buy it "Swapping one Italian beast for another "lol

K2 / Veprisuicida - Split jsut waiting for a reply from seller on this industrial beast.... an Aphex Twin unknown
Not too sure iF I can connect my cassette deck to my mixer?

Ron Hardy - Sensation
Ron Hardy's not cheap neither,

John Forde - Woman
was devasted when I piad €1000 for this and it didn't have the picture sleeve

waxHead

Feb 15, 2006
dodgymix said:
Ron Hardy - Sensation
Ron Hardy's not cheap neither,

Crikey :eek: :eek: .

I've heard b4 tho that there were only ever 100 of the white ones pressed, so I guess it is a bit of a scarce one.

Good track as well imho - worth picking up one of the re-presses :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mart
:rolleyes:

LOL! I watched one of those Ron Hardy white vinyl 12"s sell on eBay for $50 USD last year. Maybe it's a bit less than it usually sells for, but it's not worth too much more than that.

Go look at all those seller's prices - ridiculous. I have a bunch of records I'll sell for 100x their value if someone wants to buy them... I think I'll go list a bunch on Discogs right now...