Bernard Manning RIP

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

zoom

Mar 26, 2005
Whether you liked or disliked him, He stuck to his guns & wouldn't be pushed about by the politically correct muppets in London.

One of the old-skool greats.

-DZ

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
RIP you fat racist **** :D

Salt of the earth, Bernard... always called a spade a n*gger....

Lol, when is it okay to say nigga? I was thinking this before whilst on the throne. I think its fine if your a 'g' yourself like moi. Its just like saying 'homie' lol or 'bro' now surley. Not that you have many people calling each other bro or owt in our village.

Lol, when is it okay to say nigga? I was thinking this before whilst on the throne. I think its fine if your a 'g' yourself like moi. Its just like saying 'homie' lol or 'bro' now surley. Not that you have many people calling each other bro or owt in our village.

daft innit... I fully appreciate the origin of the word & it's abusive use over the years - has it become sanitised now ? And if so by / for whom ?

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
daft innit... I fully appreciate the origin of the word & it's abusive use over the years - has it become sanitised now ? And if so by / for whom ?

Well i think if its okay for black peeps, then its okay for me too. Its like Babysham, so out its in! Its now ace to be a Nigga (perhaps its all down to the spelling, dropping the 'er' for an 'a' makes it okay:condom: ).

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
Wow did'nt know he died RIP

Why has it not been on TV or do we allready know that answer

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
RIP King Bernard, top bloke, went to see him last november, he was totally fucked then, he had to sit on a chair on stage all night cos of his health. Bastard didnt even turn up the first night, made everyone come back the following night lol, but fuck it, he was still worth it. :thumbsup:

:ghost: :ghost: :D

easty

Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
although i'll be honest, i found some of his material offensive, he was a true legend. If he didnt tell them jokes he would not have been in a position to do all the charity work he did so u take the rough with the smooth. He was a proper manc, no different from me mam n dad and had exactly the same views as them. He was from a different era and the world has moved on since his heyday.
Just a shame he missed out on getting to tell some jokes on salmon rushdie getting a knighthood and the state of man city at the minute.
Hopefully ricky hatton will win for him on saturday night:thumbsup:

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
although i'll be honest, i found some of his material offensive, he was a true legend. If he didnt tell them jokes he would not have been in a position to do all the charity work he did so u take the rough with the smooth. He was a proper manc, no different from me mam n dad and had exactly the same views as them. He was from a different era and the world has moved on since his heyday.
Just a shame he missed out on getting to tell some jokes on salmon rushdie getting a knighthood and the state of man city at the minute.
Hopefully ricky hatton will win for him on saturday night:thumbsup:

heres a couple of his for ya easty
--------------
Bloke stood on top of the North Stand at OT.

Sir Alex shouts up "What yer doing up there"

Bloke - "Gonna jump off and kill myself"

Sir Alex "Why"

Bloke "Cos I'm a city supporter and the club is a bloody joke"

Sir Alex "Why not jump off the city stand?"

Bloke "have you seen the fucking queue"
---------------
Went down to City the other day & a bloke asked me how to get into the ground.
"You go round the corner & theres two queues- a big one & a little one.
Dont get in the big one-thats for the chippy"

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
bernard manning

when I Was Told About This I Thought It Was The Turkey Fella With His Beautiful Balls...

But Then Remembered That Bernard Mathews..

Try To Say Mattersons Without Saying Mmmmmmmm

Even Thats Wrong That Aint Bernard Mathews Hahahaha