Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Not fussed

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Harri74

May 29, 2007
Midlands
www.myspace.com
Ive always considered myself a football man. Played 5-a-side as a young lad and went to first City match in the early 80s plus its the way youre brought up, right? But lately (last few years or so) ive found myself more passionate when watching rugby than football. Admittedly the only rugby matches i watch are the 6 Nations. The only football matches which really get me motivated are the England games and after last summers debacle im starting to think why bother at all! Which side of the fence do you fall on? Do you prefer to watch rugby or football?

Harri74

May 29, 2007
Midlands
www.myspace.com
I know what youre saying ent. I was brought up on football by my father and grandfather alike (went to first city match aged about 6 i think). Played footie to death as a kid and into adulthood (5 aside etc). But, our school only taught rugby and cricket. I think if we had played football at school then id be 100% behind it..

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Depends what mood i'm in:thumbsup:

I used to watch most of the home rugby games in my youth, the semi final of the Challenge Cup at Old Trafford and a Wembley game or two and have been to a few local footy matches too, but at the moment I can't be arsed with football as there's very few real sportsmen in the game now it seems.