baked bean sausages

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
E

easty

GemGem said:
anyone tried them baked bean sausages? if not try em they're bloody nice :thumbsup:

Absolute quality these but only if their the heinz ones. Stick em on some toast, make a brew and you have a conniseur's meal

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Dj Ben Fisher said:
right by that you mean . . baked beans with sasuages in em ( ie the ones in tins ) , lol ??? or actual sasages with baked beans in em ???? LOL . .

sos im avin a rather stoned head blag moment there . . LOL LOL :gigolo:

i see were youre comin from hun and im stone cold sober!!! lol....but im presuming sausages made from beans :p

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Eww not those mini frankfurter sausages that come in a tin of baked beans that doesnt taste right. Eddy likes those. its what all the scruffy kids eat for tea.

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Miss C said:
Eww not those mini frankfurter sausages that come in a tin of baked beans that doesnt taste right. Eddy likes those. its what all the scruffy kids eat for tea.

:D

Mingin' things them aren't they :S

:crazy:

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Kin ell people get with the bean related program:D

Have you lot tried Sainsburys Captain Bean beans n sausages???!!!:S Food fit for a king (altho he'd prefer his caviarrrrrrrr)

Bean wars lol

Must say tho that these new bean sausage hybrids sound even more processed than the above. I might try some:rolleyes:

Shooms said:
PMSL thats proper tickled me Chez :D :D totally agree - its pikey food n wrong :naughty: its up there with micro-chips in my book lol

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
Miss C said:

lol wtf u on women i hate all that kinda food, i was just pissed once i said they were alrite cos u manged to blag me to eat one cos u were eating what was left in the can lol

Your the binner who eats marmite by the spoon, and has eaten a full tin of sardines tonight so dont talk to me about scruffy, binner lol :cool:

love ya really hun :love: :love: :love:

It is true tho lol

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
lol

well im still no bloody closer to knowing what these things actually are . . ???

someone please tell me . . . i really wanna know . . cos i could just eat some right now as they sound nice , :gigolo: ( but i dunno what they bloody are , so errr might not even like em . . ) lol . . . . :gigolo: :gigolo: :gigolo:

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
keep to spliff ben lol :mexican:

ste, nowt wrong wi tinned fish but sardines lol wtf! Only binners eat them, we shud get some of dannsters tropical for barbie! :thumbsup:

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Liquid E said:
keep to spliff ben lol :mexican:

ste, nowt wrong wi tinned fish but sardines lol wtf! Only binners eat them, we shud get some of dannsters tropical for barbie! :thumbsup:

What use My tropical fish As Barbie??? mint who shall we use for Ken? Can Po be ken? lolol :D

Hooodooo you wanna be ste? ha ha - I'll be Po and u be me and hooodooo can be Ste and Eddy can be Ben Mixer and Blue Jammer can ne magic marmalade ha hah a