Bad odours from Trainers

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
Hi all,

After a little bit of advice, i am one of those people who likes to wear trainers with out any socks :$

Becuase of this i have noticed very bad odours from my feet & trainers, can anybody recommend any shoe fragrances or something like that they spray in your bowling shoes when you have finished wearing them?

If i cant find anything i think i may have to burn my trainers & soak my feet in a bucket of terps for a day or so :S

Any help much appreciated :D

Robbie Chopper

Mar 23, 2006
On the mo-fo'in 1's and 2's
hahaha, my trainers used to absolutely stink when i constantly wore them without socks.

try some Odour-Eaters insoles or something like that, if not you should be able to get a good spray from a chemists, but in my experience, once your trainers have got "THAT" smell, then you never get rid of it.

chemayne

Dec 22, 2005
near a tip
Odour Eaters Or Scholl Do A Spray That You Put In Your Shoes. Also Scented Talc Helps When You First Put Your Trainers On.

Used To Suffer Really Badly When I Was Younger. Luckily It's Stopped Now :d

Elev8/Levit8

May 8, 2006
I went on a Solaris course a few months back & the trainer for that fucking stank. It was like he washed his hair in slurry & lived on dogshit sandwiches...

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
my bro suffers from stinky feet and he just buys that Scholl trainer deoderiser and it seems to work for him and when he needs to wash his trainers he just puts them in a wash bag and then into the washing machine - they come out really clean but do not put them on a hot wash (in fact nothing over 30/40 wash) or else they disintigrate, lol

My feet dont smell :D

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
ive tried allsorts even lotions n potions from the quacks, yes i admit ive got rank trotters but its not as bad as it used to be!!

try washing your feet properly, that does help, and dont be using a realy strong smelling shower gel or summat like that coz its only gonna mask the smell of ur tootsies:rolleyes:

tried the odour eaters insoles and febreeze and sprays n cream from the docs and the only thing that has worked for me realy is to wear cotton socks with trainers!!!

you cant see em if you buy them little trainer socks, they are the best thing invented i tell thee!!!

id rather pay £1.99 for socks coz its better than £80 every few months on new trabs!!!

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
I thought we had discussed this yesterday you great big Wally!!! lol

Righty O.... were going shopping!!! What a dammed good excuse to go shopping hey?? ;)

As Lozz says trainer socks all the way!! If you didnt have such big feet you could have some of mine!! lol :p

S-J x :love:

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
wear socks!!! trainer socks like has already been mentioned are the best option if you don't like your socks showing!

what is the reason why you dont like wearing socks under ur trainers? is it that they show or you dont like the feel or what??