back to work today

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
well the time i have been dreading for the last 6 months is finally here my maternity leave is over and i gotta go back to work today and leave my baby with a childminder... my heads trashed i just know i will be crying all the way to work at dinner time.. my baby hasnt been away from me for more than a couple of hours at the most in his 5 months since being born... :cry: :cry: :cry: and the thought of him crying for me is doing me in, i know he's in capable hands but that doesnt make me feel any better... might go in and smack the boss in the face and get the sack!!!!!! its just not fair :cry: just thought i'd have a little moan :wave:

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
Eve, don't worry.
It will be like going back to school after the 6 weeks holiday, to discover you can't write. ;) :D

Nah seriously, good luck and don't do too much too soon.

My missus went back to work too soon after she had my lad and strained herself (she had a caeserian), so she ended up having to leave her job and stay at home with him.

And do what I did.
Use works phone every hour to see if the little uns alright! :thumbsup: ;)

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
stee said:
Eve, don't worry.
My missus went back to work too soon after she had my lad and strained herself (she had a caeserian), so she ended up having to leave her job and stay at home with him.

And do what I did.
Use works phone every hour to see if the little uns alright! :thumbsup: ;)

use the works phone!!!!!! thats a sure way of getting the sack thanks for the idea... no seriously not allowed to have our mobiles on never mind use their phones even though i sit there answering em all day.... see me sneakin off to the loo every half hour with phone hidden lol

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
eve said:
use the works phone!!!!!! thats a sure way of getting the sack thanks for the idea... no seriously not allowed to have our mobiles on never mind use their phones even though i sit there answering em all day.... see me sneakin off to the loo every half hour with phone hidden lol

ACE! :thumbsup: Get it done!

I used to work in a call centre.
Never again.
Sat there for 8 fucking hours just answering phones. :mad:
"Balls to them" I used to think and tan their phones to phone home and slag my job off! :thumbsup: