Back to reality

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

JD7

Aug 5, 2004
Glasgow
Hello folks,

just touching down in the land of OSA after some crazy months.

I have moved home - bought a 3 bed semi and loving it. Got broadband sorted out and also trying to reduce the crazy amount of work hours - anyone know the winning lottery numbers? - would help

waiting for my latest buy to turn up - Labrador puppy - oh yeah multiple kudos points with my girlfriend lol - heh even tho the puppy will be in my office during the day - possible 'puppycam' hehe

I feel all grown up - home owner, pet owner etc

I have a load of reading of threads by the looks of things - u damn ichy-trigger finger posters ;)

Hope everything is cool with everyone here, if not I guess I'll read about it on my catch up, lol.

What's happening with OSA night's out - anything happening soon? YES I will check 'upcoming' info threads but just not been out for ooooh so long

JD7

JD7

Aug 5, 2004
Glasgow
Evening Cutter and Debs,

things are great - was looking at your flyer SIG Cutter wondering about tickets for that? What's the info? Cause i used to live 'up the road'(couple of miles) lol from london Bridge. lineup looks pretty good.

Deb's I'll post piccy's of puppy soon - once she turns up lol - still with mother cause she's less than 8 weeks right now.

Lots of reading of threads to do !!

JD7