Back in the Day!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
I really hope the clip of my brother trippin me up ........and me fallin reet from top to bottom of Manhattons stairs never surfaces:$

Damm that hurt:crazy:

Cant help ya with the mixes tho.. the few a had on tape went walk-a-bout i'm afraid.

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
The mixes used to be recorded on video (the audio input) apparently :condom:

Don't have any of em myself - there's deffo a mix around from when Sasha played in 91 when it was Liberty's - are you after those one's or the Hacienda Blackburn - or both?

mjnorth

Oct 23, 2007
Blackburn
Oh god not the stairs!

I really hope the clip of my brother trippin me up ........and me fallin reet from top to bottom of Manhattons stairs never surfaces:$

Damm that hurt:crazy:

Cant help ya with the mixes tho.. the few a had on tape went walk-a-bout i'm afraid.

The stairs were bad hope you didnt break anything! Thanks for getting back to me I'm sure there will be an old video tape of it knocking about somewhere:wave:

mjnorth

Oct 23, 2007
Blackburn
Downloaded

The mixes used to be recorded on video (the audio input) apparently :condom:

Don't have any of em myself - there's deffo a mix around from when Sasha played in 91 when it was Liberty's - are you after those one's or the Hacienda Blackburn - or both?

I have downloaded the sasha mix its great gives me goosebumps but i didnt start going to 93 as I was only 15 in 1991! Thanks for getting back to me jonno:wave:

DJ danny dee

Oct 9, 2003
Blackburn
I have two 1993 manhattan heights tapes you might be interested in,the dj's are easy d dj elliot and dj wiz JFMC is on both tapes.let me no,i will rip them to mp3 :)

Eddie beetham

Dec 15, 2013
Wizz Elliot jfmc Elliot manhatten heights blackburn

Had this on a red cassette tape if it says 27 11 93 & jfmc says get your hands off my bottom (tainted love) bin wantin pure years as got eaten by my cassette deck :-(