B**stards

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Reet then I'm seriously pi**ed off n looking for some help

I've lost the plot with people big time, sick and tierd of fekin 'undertones', 'hidden agendas', 'deep moods' n generally needin a crystal ball to work out just what the fek is going on .......

I need info on cracking these bastards before they wear me down to the point of loosing all my faith in humans n moving on to talking to animals before making a escourted trip to the funny farm.

Tonksi

Jul 18, 2001
Me Flat with our Kes..proper bo'!
I need info on cracking these bastards before they wear me down to the point of loosing all my faith in humans n moving on to talking to animals before making a escourted trip to the funny farm.

Simple fella do a course or read books on human behaviour n body language then u can turn the tables ....bwuahahahah:drevil:

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Am hearing you loud and clear Jimmy fella, I find mysefl psycho-Analysing these tw*ts day in day out and it does me mental state no good at al.

fugjostle

Oct 12, 2001
Leek
www.fugjostle.com
I can highly recommend the book 'ManWatching: A Field-Guide To Human Behavior' by Desmond Morris.

Have a look at his website at http://www.desmond-morris.com/

He used to study animal behaviour and got fascinated with how humans interact.

If your looking for a good course then try something like communication studies, I did it at A-Level. Top class course looking into gestures, facial and non-verbal language... kinda like practical english.

Have a browse through these... the non-verbal communication stuff will be most useful in your quest ;)

http://www.uiowa.edu/~commstud/resources/

I have lots of stuff on the subject... if your interested I'll get some decent links for you.

---
Fug

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Jimmy said:
Reet then I'm seriously pi**ed off n looking for some help

I've lost the plot with people big time, sick and tierd of fekin 'undertones', 'hidden agendas', 'deep moods' n generally needin a crystal ball to work out just what the fek is going on .......

I'd string em up from their most sensitive areas m8, peeps like that ain't worth any time or effort, but that's jus me, ur prolly better off takin other peeps advice, cynical ole Joker me soz!!! :$ :eek: :p ;)