aww poor buggar

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
Im working today an iv'e just had this guy come in ...

Bought his phone a month ago and he said he isnt reciving text msgs. I had a quick look blah blah, nothing wrong so i sends one from my phone ... went through straight away!!

Aww he was devestated saying so not one person i know has text me in a whole month :eek:
Bless him, i were nearly crying an all:cry:

*sam*

VIP Silver Member
May 6, 2006
Bloody helld-hrs?
I cant go 5 mins without the 'beep' going!
Its the 21st century,
does he know he has to send other ppl texts as well?!:p
In order for ppl to text him
If its a new phone-do his mates have his number?!

x sam x

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
Shabba said:
Bloody hell, if i even go a couple of hours without getting one i start to worry!!!:|
Aye mine goes 30 times a day at least ..... I just couldn't imagine no one getting in touch for more than a day. Id be well bored at work lol.

lol at ben .. Nah he didnt seem really geeky or owt. Tbh was just an average 30 odd yr old (wi no mates):ghost:

Benny-Digital

Apr 20, 2006
Pink makes the boys wink....
beaker said:
Im working today an iv'e just had this guy come in ...

Bought his phone a month ago and he said he isnt reciving text msgs. I had a quick look blah blah, nothing wrong so i sends one from my phone ... went through straight away!!

Aww he was devestated saying so not one person i know has text me in a whole month :eek:
Bless him, i were nearly crying an all:cry:
Can you remember his number?

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
jenwah said:
awww, bless that poor guy, i'd have been almost in tears.

poor guy. awww, i feel well sorry for him and i didnt even meet him. bless.

had he actually txt anyone to get any replies, and erm....did they have his new number???
Thats the thing jen.. he upgraded so didnt even change his number:| Aww me mates keep takin the mickey..
Bless him

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
T.C said:
..and now Mr Lonely has got your number... :eek: Probably wont be the last you hear from him, now you're his new texting friend :eek: :p :D
Haha i have had a similar thing happened last year.... tested a phone in the same way and a couple of days later started getting jokes through.

I didnt reply like.. an then 2am this wierdo txts me saying "eyyyarr its bob from yer shop last tues avo!!":crazy: your dead pretty an my wife doesnt understand me shite:rolleyes: I got my male mate to ring an threaten him lol. The cheeky sod still comes in with his wife tho an winks at me on the sly:hurl:I reckon she knows an all which makes it even worse:S