Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

lora loves sonz

Mar 1, 2006
Manchester
www.myspace.com
yeh i no int it!
iv only red 2books in my hole life, i cant reed very well coz im dislexic, but i bum peeps who can! i red a book that woz brite green cant remember its name but li'l sonz nos it n it was top, n i red lord of the flies for my english gcse iv neva red nethin so movin. i can still remember every detail. but guess its 2 much effort for me to read coz by the time i got to the end i forgot the beginin!
neva red a newspapers either, i liv on a farm n the paper boy wont walk to my house the little c**t!!
bum heat, cant be arsed reedin the shit that goes with it, recon its bull but funny as fook! sonz tells me wots goin on in the world outside mine! like the pics.... go paris!!

lx

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
reading definatley is for awesome people :)
It expands your vocabulary, aids in the exercising of ones imagination, and makes you look clever.................unless you are reading heat of course! hehehe ;)

Everyone...you'd think Lora is auch a tard after reading that...but she's not! Well...she is, but a cleaver tard. Like, she just got a first in her second year at uni, in forrensic science!!!!!

Hey bitch, how the fuck can you be crap at reading, and get a first spaz brain??? I shit it about uni coz of all the reading, and I'm a dyslexic fat head. Addmittedly, some days are worse that others (yesterday was well shit...I couldn't spell a bastard thing!)

Oh, Lord of the flies is sce!!! I mean Ace!

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
I love reading - and like shooms said with driving cant really read as much as i used to getting trains and buses - still glad i have my car now as i dont have to stand in the rain getting wet through in the winter waiting for buses which were never on time:mad: .

I read most evenings though in bed - and being off ill this week ive been reading books by Christian Jacq (a 5 part story about Ramses the pharaoh of egypt). Book 1 was called The Son of the Light which I have finished and now im on book two of the story called The Temple of a Million Years
(got books 3 The battle of kadesh/4 the lady of abu simbel /5 under the western acacia, as well ready to go for when ive finished this one:D :thumbsup:

Yes love reading.:love:

Mainly its fiction I read and I love RA Salvatore's - books on the dark elves:D

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
I have several book tapes that I have listened to in the car - some Xfiles ones and star trek book tapes :$ thing is they get really good at bits of the book and i get naffed off when i get to my destination and ive not heard the end of the chapter, lol

My car does not have a CD player (and its not old - 51 reg!) even though ive saved the money to have one fitted ive yet to get me butt to halfords or somewhere and pick one I like, lol and have it done - getting some new speakers too:thumbsup:
so in the meantime im stuck having to use the cassette adapter and plug the other end into my mp3 or mini disc player, lol ill get around to it sometime, lol

In the meantime im stuck to listening to good old fashioned cassettes, lol:D