Australia 3 - 1 England

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Aydo

Aug 1, 2002
Exiled Lad
As the token osa aussie i feel compelled to mention the scoreline 3 - 1 lol :moonie: :eyebrow:

what is this world coming to when we beat you at footie?

how good is harry kewell's mazy runs

fair play though it was good to give your young lads experience

and theres always darts i spose

ill start handing around the rotten fruit then eh ;)

bunglebons

Dec 12, 2002
Rainbowland
Embarrassing

No disrespect to Aussies but we should be beating you guys 3 or 4 nil.

The worst part was hearing the Aussie fans chanting 'It's just like the cricket'

So much for the build up of Roonaldo. My four year old could have got the record for the youngest England player ever and played better.

A sad day for English football.:cry:

zonecrew

Sep 1, 2001
Workington
Football was the one remaining sport that we knew we could beat you at, until last night that is...!

:$

You deserved to win but watching England these days is like watching paint dry

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
I would just like to add that put the fact that it was England vs Austrailia aside for a minute. And i obviously wanted us to win. The best part for me was seeing Kewell (who had a storming game) dump Rio on his arse and then adding insult to injury by scoring a good goal.

Lets just hope that we can sort out a decent team to qualify for Euro 04.

Andy(avid Leeds Fan) ;)

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
how david james can play for england is beyond me........he is absolutely awful.

against leeds on saturday he looked dodgy and was very poor, the same went for last night........the first two goals could undoubtedly have been prevented with a good keeper.

i know i'm byast, but paul robinson is a great keeper, and to me there shouldnt even be a contest into who gets chosen to wear the england shirt over who.

well played the aussies, they deserved it last night:rotate:

ste30

Aug 31, 2001
Warrington
fuckin Owen
i know we kinda expect too much coz he had that run of bein godlike
but now, hes a joke

against boro he missed a sitter , clear header in the 6 yard box and nailed it right at the keeper
and countless other chances

then yesterday he missed an easy volley from like 10 yards out
i see kids hittin them time after time playin heads and volleys

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

M.C NITRO

Dec 2, 2002
SALFORD
communities.msn.co.uk
I acctualy missed a bit of the game last night!! But from what i did see was a total disgrace!! How the hell can England be getting beat by Australia it just is'nt right.... To make matters even worse they acctually came here and beat us...
SAD DAY FOR ENGLISH FOOTBALL!!

On a brighter side though.. i was happy to see France get beat by the Czech Republic!! Great result! Anything to see them cocky french get turned over

M.C NITRO
wolfie.gif

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
retroandy said:
I would just like to add that put the fact that it was England vs Austrailia aside for a minute. And i obviously wanted us to win. The best part for me was seeing Kewell (who had a storming game) dump Rio on his arse and then adding insult to injury by scoring a good goal.

Lets just hope that we can sort out a decent team to qualify for Euro 04.

Andy(avid Leeds Fan) ;)
Youve got a bad case of the bitters havent ya mate - Must have caught it when City went to Bellend Road ;)

Just meesing wiv ya fella, on a serious note it was an appalling show by England and yes Rio and Mr Neville didnt do anything to prove that they should be playing at International level - We all knwo they, along with the majority of the rest, can perform however they all seem to fail miserably when representing our country and as Zoneraver says its like watching paint dry. I went to the pub to watch it and really shouldnt have wasted my time.

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
retroandy said:
The best part for me was seeing Kewell (who had a storming game) dump Rio on his arse and then adding insult to injury by scoring a good goal.

Andy(avid Leeds Fan) ;)

Bugger.......Just what I was planning to say lol.....what a fecking move hey !!!!.....fecking loved it !!!:eyes:

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Dj M Jaxx said:
kew4.jpg

Booked it

kew5.jpg

Packed it

kew10.jpg

F^CKED OFF !!!!!!!!

kewe11.jpg

Nice 1 Andy;)

Jaxxy:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

QUALITY M-Jaxx !!!
bow.gif

bow.gif

I agree about it being crap that we lost and unfortunately I missed the game (I don't have sky and neither do any of the pubs near where I live :mad: ) but all respect to Harry for belting one in.... and against Rio too... what a bonus
approve.gif

We
heart.gif
Leeds !!!!