Attention Trillseekers!:fekked:

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Fallout

Nov 29, 2004
We are organising a party on February 5th and OSA members in the South East - or anywhere else if you are willing to travel - are welcome.

We’ve arranged free entry – but due to a limit of 250 people, you will need to confirm that you wish to attend in advance – you are welcome to bring as many friends as you wish – but you will need to confirm numbers in advance.

Please send me a PM to which you will have a confirmation reply.

This will be you ‘ticket’ to get in, so all you’ll need to do is print it off and bring it with you.

Entry will be strictly on a FIRST COME basis.

The party will be held on Saturday February 5th
8.30pm to 2.00am.

The party will be held at The Glasshouse nightclub, Angel Court, Godalming, Surrey.

Music on the night will be on two floors; The main club is upstairs and the music will include Old School ('91 - '92) spun by DJ Trademark
See more on Trademark here http://www.renegadefm.com/profiles.asp?ID=64

(Catch his weekly radio shows Tuesday 8-10pm www.renegadefm.com (live streaming)
Thursday 8-10pm www.remanissradio.net (Internet Old Skool),

Fallout - Old School '89 classics,

Nick Shone and Mark Smith - Funky House.

We will have DJs in the bar downstairs. Steve Gilbert resident DJ at Barzooka - Blackburn will be travelling down to join forces with Glasshouse resident, John Harris http://www.ccmp.co.uk/ and they'll be dropping Funk and Old School hip hop downstairs.

For details of the nearest hotel go here:

http://www.infotel.co.uk/41722.htm

The next closest hotel is around quarter of a mile up the road.

http://www.innkeeperslodge.com/lodg....asp?lodgeID=67

To make things even better - it's my birthday, and one of the owners of the club, Gary, the manager, Terry and assistant manageress, Kirsty have also got their birthdays around this weekend.

So you can expect a brilliant night out on Feb 5th.

The club is towards to top of the High Street of Godalming up Angel Court – which is just after Boots chemists.

Parking in the High Street is free on Saturday night.

Here's the directions for those who will need them.

M25 Junction 10.
A3 South - in the direction of Guildford and Portsmouth.
Go past Guildford on the A3
Take the B3000 - signposted Godalming and Farnham.
At the end of the sliproad you will come to a roundabout - turn left.
Go through the village of Compton and keep following this road.
At the end of the road you will come to a roundabout - turn right.
The road is the B3100.
Follow this road and it will take you to Godalming.
When you come to a roundabout - Go straight on.
At the next roundabout - turn left.
Go straight on at the traffic lights.
At the next set of traffic lights - turn right.
This is Wharf Street.
As you turn into Wharf Street you need to take the left fork into the High Street.
Follow the High Street until you come to Boots on the right and Woolworths on the left.

You can park anywhere around here.

The Glasshouse nightclub is on the right just after Boots in Angel Court. You will see the lasers coming down Angel Court.

The party starts at 8.30pm (OSA members who have booked in will be able to get in up until 10.00pm FREE) and finishes at 2.00am.

If you need any more details you can contact Terry or Kirsty at The Glasshouse 01483 421823

If you want to book yourself in - just PM me. :fekked:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....i so wanna be there babe.......specially for ya birthday!!!

This is gonna be one mad night ont he planet and im gonna m,iss it...BOO HISS!!!!

Ah well just have to have it with out me huns...lol!!!

Anyone else who is goin....this will be a superb night out....this lot are a bunch o nutters and so much fun!!!!!!

Have a great birthday Iv....ur card and mix is in the post huns....:love:

oooooooooh

There were two options this birthday weekend (mine's on the 6th - happy birthday pal!)... either grab some mates that go clubbing properly and get walloped somewhere, or meet my college mates and see one of them off to Oz in style... I plumped for the latter as its the last time I'll see him for a while. If it had been option 1, I'd have dragged people down further South.

Hope you have a good'un :thumbsup: