At last!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

mjnorth

Oct 23, 2007
Blackburn
Back online been grappling with Sky my service provider for past 3 months I havent been online its been killing me!!

Its good to be back xxxx

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
no babe i missed the first one as i was elsewhere then i heard mixed reports about it n stuff, id probs go down tho if they do another just to bump into some long losts ;) im finding nights out are more a social thing nowadays than anything else lol :$ :cops:

im off to that northern soul night here in darwen with my dad tomorrow nite so that should be interesting ;)

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Really good hun, well for the laughin value anyway ;) My dad being the tune snob he is, pulled his face most of the night as it wasnt 'underground enough' lol! every other sentance was, chart stuff this, not proper soul music (how many time have i heard that said b4):rofl: I was rollin with laughter cus he had polished the souls of his shoes for extra slip n everything ;) tought me some moves tho ;) gonna go to the one in preston called greenlands this fri which my dad raves about so i should see them all in full swing then ;) and get to try out my new moanouvers ;)

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye
She was teaching me and Jim a move or two on Darwen station platform...:$

The looks on the faces of the folk waiting had to be seen to be believed!